Availability of Reverso Tribute Small Seconds with Burgundy Dial? - Page 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Availability of Reverso Tribute Small Seconds with Burgundy Dial?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Availability of Reverso Tribute Small Seconds with Burgundy Dial?

Great choice! The burgundy one is nice but I feel a little overhyped... reminds me a bit of the fervor over the white iPhone4 back when black was the only color.

You’re rapidly acquiring Reversos! Any plans for another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bulgoki likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tredstone View Post
    Great choice! The burgundy one is nice but I feel a little overhyped... reminds me a bit of the fervor over the white iPhone4 back when black was the only color.

You’re rapidly acquiring Reversos! Any plans for another?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to it, but no more watches in 2019. My wife and I went a bit crazy this spring and summer!
    tredstone likes this.

Bro you are legit my hero right now. You have the best one two (or 3) reverso combo on the market to me. I'm so glad you got what you loved. Looks great on you.

That blue is maybe my fave dial ever. I think it is.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Bulgoki likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by indygreg View Post
    Bro you are legit my hero right now. You have the best one two (or 3) reverso combo on the market to me. I'm so glad you got what you loved. Looks great on you.

That blue is maybe my fave dial ever. I think it is.
    Thanks! This really will be it on the watches for the rest of this year, and likely next year, but I'm very happy with what I picked up, both for myself and my wife.

If I do ever get another Reverso, it would probably be a preowned model in rose gold. With the exception of the Reverso in white gold, and a couple of simple vintage watches from the late 1950s in 14k yellow gold (a Hamilton and a Witnauer), all my watches are stainless, and those rose gold Reversos are stunning. I really like the recent one with the brown face. But with my small wrist size, I'm not sure I could pull it off, LOL, and I can't see owning a third because I'll want wrist time for these two.

I'll post more pics after I buy it tomorrow. Let me know what you get next!

I saw the burgundy in person. I really wanted to like it but it was a bit dull to my eyes. I have also seen in person the blue one and I find it much more interesting and dynamic (not just because it sometimes look purple depending on the lighting).
    Bulgoki likes this.

I agree on the burgundy after seeing it myself. Blue all the way. It's a magical pop. Again, for anyone wondering it is the exact same dial (but larger) on the tribute duoface (the current model)

Bulgoki likes this.

I agree on the burgundy after seeing it myself. Blue all the way. It's a magical pop. Again, for anyone wondering it is the exact same dial (but larger) on the tribute duoface (the current model)

Yup! I tried both on for the fun of it, and because my AD wanted me to, though I was really only looking to by the single face Tribute. On my 6.25 inch wrist, the Tribute Duoface was a bit too large, but it's absolutely fantastic. Even the Tribute Small Seconds requires me to use the tightest strap setting, but the fit and look is fine on that setting.

Thanks for everyone's input.

The burgundy is boutique only (and sold out at all of them). It fits exactly like the blue dial tribute, exact same watch except color.

I had a guy tell me that he wouldn't order it because it wasn't impressive in real life. Then I found out it was boutique only and it made me not trust the guys advice which was too bad because I was going to buy a piece from them that weekend. I'm weird that way. I did see the blue tribute there and was stunned at it's beauty.

Anyhoo-check the salesboard here. A fellow in Florida is selling a new one if you really just have it. I don't blame you, I almost pulled the trigger on one myself.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    This is not quite true (bolded part).

There is one currently sitting waiting for a new owner at the JLC boutique in Seoul, South Korea. (Lotte AvenueL dept store)
    Bulgoki likes this.
    Current Collection: Tudor Pelagos Blue, JLC Master Geographic, Seagull 1963

Obviously it is going to be a bit fluid. Dude already made a decision. Thanks for the update though!

Bulgoki likes this.

My wife is Korean, and was born and raised in Seoul, so . . .

Happy with the blue, but it's still interesting to follow the distribution of these watches.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information