J-LC Master Compressor Memovox: Clunking movement / alarm - Page 3
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: J-LC Master Compressor Memovox: Clunking movement / alarm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: J-LC Master Compressor Memovox: Clunking movement / alarm

Dear Memovox lovers..... I recognise the issues above. Also my 2003 Memovox (146.8.97)makes noise when you reach the time of your alarm. You hear cow-bells

I have another question which is very strange for me. When you turn the button on the bottom (on the right), so you set the time, and you turn it backwards. Do you also see your alarm time moving, when you pass that time? I never had the change to ask someone with the same model.

Greetings from Holland
    acidroadrider likes this.

I have 2003 Master Control Reveil too, same thing with cow-bells near the time of the alarm.
    I have had this watch since new i.e. 2003, zero problems, just 1 service after 10 years.
    Enjoy the noise, I think it is part of the character of this model.

I have the NSA. The movement noises are worse than a cheap 7750, but the alarm is the clearest ring I’ve heard on an alarm.
    I still feel JLC has the ability to remedy these issues . My rotor sounds like it’s made of sand stone when it spins?
    Arnold C likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I brought a JLC Master Compressor Geographic, unfortunately with no papers, but from a reputable dealer. The condition also looks immaculate with new bracelet.

I definitely have not been harsh with the watch but today, after about 1 month of so, when I picked up the watch, it feel something has become loose, which wasn't there when I purchased it.

Wearing it, when I turn my risk, it makes this clunky as if the rotor plate was speed losely and the entire movement just flipped.

IT doesn't have a alarm and host the cal. 923. Going back to dealer next Monday to have it service and take a look. Any result, I will report back, but I hope this is a know case (even without the alarm). Slightly feeling a tad ok since this thanks to this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGil View Post
    I brought a JLC Master Compressor Geographic, unfortunately with no papers, but from a reputable dealer. The condition also looks immaculate with new bracelet.

I definitely have not been harsh with the watch but today, after about 1 month of so, when I picked up the watch, it feel something has become loose, which wasn't there when I purchased it.

Wearing it, when I turn my risk, it makes this clunky as if the rotor plate was speed losely and the entire movement just flipped.

IT doesn't have a alarm and host the cal. 923. Going back to dealer next Monday to have it service and take a look. Any result, I will report back, but I hope this is a know case (even without the alarm). Slightly feeling a tad ok since this thanks to this thread!
    Yours isn't an alarm... it literally has no relation to this thread.
    Current Collection: Tudor Pelagos Blue, JLC Master Geographic, Seagull 1963

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information