Jaeger le coultre master compressor diving alarm navy seals Spanish edition
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By American Jedi
  • 1 Post By ruismesquita
  • 1 Post By American Jedi

Thread: Jaeger le coultre master compressor diving alarm navy seals Spanish edition

Jaeger le coultre master compressor diving alarm navy seals Spanish edition

Hello to all watch enthusiasts, i was looking for a jlc master compressor diving alarm navy seals, and i discover that they made a special edition for the spanish market i think the colection is called 300, they made 30 watchs , but i couldnt find any information regarding this edition, does anyone now the differences between the Spanish edition and the Beverly hills edition and the `normal´1500 that jlc made of this model.
    Last edited by ruismesquita; May 13th, 2019 at 10:00.

Re: Jaeger le coultre master compressor diving alarm navy seals Spanish edition

Quote Originally Posted by ruismesquita View Post
    Hello to all watch enthusiasts, i was looking for a jlc master compressor diving alarm navy seals, and i discover that they made a special edition for the spanish market i think the colection is called 300, they made 30 watchs , but i couldnt find any information regarding this edition, does anyone now the differences between the Spanish edition and the Beverly hills edition and the `normal´1500 that jlc made of this model.
    I own an incursion, and once owned the standard. I observed the one of 30 sometime back. The only discernible difference that I noticed from the standard version was that it had hey logo edged in the glass (like Incursion) other than that it seemed exactly like the standard one of 1500.

I personally find the edged glass preferable due to my OCD and the alarm wheel offsetting the logo.

There was one of those available in Italy on Chrono24 sometime back I would check to see if it is still available.

Below is a picture of the incursion versus standard. Just imagine the standard version with edged glass but the incursion.

One more thing worth mentioning is that the edged glass often only presents itself in certain lights, which is kind of nice because it makes the watch appear as a clean sterile dial.
    ruismesquita likes this.

ok and thanks for the help, your watch is amazing congrats,but another difference is that in the Spanish edition or the 1500 edition the watch doesn't came with the articulated bracelet.
    American Jedi likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

ok and thanks for the help, your watch is amazing congrats,but another difference is that in the Spanish edition or the 1500 edition the watch doesn't came with the articulated bracelet.
    I believe the articulated bracelet was an option selected at the time of purchase. Articulated bracelets I have had were also bought separately.
    ruismesquita likes this.

I thought that it was included in the boutique edition, and the bracelet its also in titanium pvd?

I thought that it was included in the boutique edition, and the bracelet its also in titanium pvd?

It is titanium cladded in articulated rubber. But unlike AP it is very durable. Also very comfortable.

It looks fantastic with that bracelet, the only thing that i don't like is the white lock in the bracelet, it shoud be black like the rest of the bracelet

I ment to say the clasp should be black like the rest of the bracelet

Thread Information