JLC Polaris Geographic WT - 904847J - Limited Edition - Page 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: JLC Polaris Geographic WT - 904847J - Limited Edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    With it being boutique only and there only being 250 of them I think it will be very hard to find new for less than retail. It is a really lovely watch
    firefly0071 and Porsche993 like this.

Re: JLC Polaris Geographic WT - 904847J - Limited Edition

I tried this watch on and it's beautiful in person, good luck in your search but I think you are going to be forced to either pay full retail now or wait in hopes of one popping up on the secondary market.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Had to get it... absolutely amazing watch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Name:  jlc1.png
Views: 42
Size:  1.33 MB

Congratulations it’s a real beauty.

Love it!!! Congrats!!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 3leggedpony View Post
    It isn't a big factor if you're not going to sell it. Of course it is understandable that for many people it is important but it shouldn't be too hard to understand why it may not be for others. People spend vast amounts on experiences, holidays, food etc which have no monetary retention. Is that foolish?
    I couldnít agree more. Iím not a rich person either, but I donít own any watches over my yearly mortgage yet (however that might change soon as Iím itching for an AP royal oak in a few years). I try not to consider resale value, as if Iím buying a new piece from an AD, I better love it and it better stay in my collection for a few years. From that perspective, I look at it from a cost of ownership perspective, very similarly how I would treat a car.

With that being said, Iíve only purchased 2 watches from ADs, and the majority of my collection has come from the second hand market where resale value is a little more important to me as I donít want to buy a watch that is used at the pinnacle of its value, and pay someone else for wearing it a few years. Just my humble opinion.

OP: CONGRATS ON THE PICKUP!!! Iím seriously considering a Polaris. Torn between the Chrono and the time only version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IWC 3777-10/ Rolex Explorer II 16570/ Tag Monaco Calibre 12/ Longines Heritage Conquest/ Vintage Omega Speedmaster MK II / Baume & Mercier Capeland/ vintage Tag Heuer Professional 1000 Diver/ Apple Watch Series 3 Nike

Previously owned (Most Notable, not all): Omega Seamaster Chrono, Omega Seamaster PO, Omega Speedmaster Panda, Rolex Submariner, Bremont Supermarine s500 Blue, Ball Spacemaster Hydrocarbon, Ball Stormchaser, Ball Madcow, Bell & Ross BR126, Hamilton Jazzmaster, Hamilton Khaki King Pilot, Hamilton Pilot Pioneer Chrono, Hamilton Pan Europ, Tissot Seastar, Tag Carerra CV2010, Perrelet Seacraft Blue, Ball Master Engineer II, Sturhling Tourbillon Grand Emperor,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information