Leather strap for a 2018 Polaris Memovox
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mbarmash

Thread: Leather strap for a 2018 Polaris Memovox

Leather strap for a 2018 Polaris Memovox

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has put a strap on the polaris Memovox. If so Pics would be great. I know the Polaris line is a pain in the rear 21MM and it might be a curved spring bar. I looked at the JLC ones and thought that the browns were not quite right based on a lume color difference on the Memovox version verse the date.

The watch sits higher but assume a normal strap would be fine vs. think.

Thanks

Re: Leather strap for a 2018 Polaris Memovox

If you want more casual vibe I can recommend Bulang & Sons straps. Fairly decent range in 21mm sizing too, which my MC Sector Chrono has. For a more formal look go Camille Fournet, the OEM supplier to JLC but cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche993 View Post
    If you want more casual vibe I can recommend Bulang & Sons straps. Fairly decent range in 21mm sizing too, which my MC Sector Chrono has. For a more formal look go Camille Fournet, the OEM supplier to JLC but cheaper.
    Do you know if I need a curved edge ? It seems like the OEM ones do have that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No need to get a curved edge but I'd recommend a curved springbar. Leather straps tend to be a little thicker than alligator so to avoid damage the curved springbar helps to pull the edge away from sharp cases. If you want curved straps the options drop significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbarmash View Post
    Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has put a strap on the polaris Memovox. If so Pics would be great. I know the Polaris line is a pain in the rear 21MM and it might be a curved spring bar. I looked at the JLC ones and thought that the browns were not quite right based on a lume color difference on the Memovox version verse the date.

The watch sits higher but assume a normal strap would be fine vs. think.

Thanks
    I would recommend Bas & Lokes out of Australia. All of their straps are basically made-to-order and I've purchased several 21mm straps from them in the past. They have some very handsome brown and distressed leather designs that would look great on a Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark.W View Post
    I would recommend Bas & Lokes out of Australia. All of their straps are basically made-to-order and I've purchased several 21mm straps from them in the past. They have some very handsome brown and distressed leather designs that would look great on a Polaris.
    Thanks. Ordered. I’ll post pics when It’s in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jpblackbay likes this.

Thread Information