WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Show your JLC!!

865K views 3K replies 889 participants last post by  drunken-gmt-master 
#1 · (Edited)
In all other threads they have a topic on top where everybody can post their watch. I like those threads a lot, just for looking at the nice photo's and now and then you come agross a model you don't know.
So I hope we can all show our JLC in this topic.

Unfortunately I've only one... but still very happy with it. Maybe I'll buy a more "classic" model when I'm older!

JLC MCDC 02 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 09 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 07 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 03 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 10 by Bidle, on Flickr

JLC MCDC 12 by Bidle, on Flickr

Who's next!??

See less See more
#37 · (Edited)
Hello everyone...This is my one and only watch. I sold my last Sub and went through many different brands since then. I think I have found the watch for me in JLC. Very well respected, all in-house and many great watches to choose from in the future. Right now I am limited due to funds but I'm very happy with this one so far. There happens to be an AD just a few miles from my house. -eric

Attachments

#43 ·
Some very nice watches in here:-! thanks for sharing

#45 ·
Great shots and watches everyone...I've only recently discovered how nice JLC watches really are. Ah, when will this obsession ever stop.

I'd love to see a Reverso wrist shot, I'm wondering how it looks in action in terms of size.

Thanks for the pics...

#60 · (Edited)
Hello JLC owners,

This is my first post in the "high end" forum's I think, most of my posts are in the public forum, with a few in the Omega. Anyways, I received a lovely complement in the public forum on this watch, and thought I should share my prized possession with all of you. It was an engagement gift (recently engaged in January) from my fiancee's father, who is a watch collector with a beautiful collection. He and I have bonded over our mutual love of watches. This was pulled right from his collection, and handed to me. Very sentimental gesture as he entrusts his daughter's future to me.

Thanks!

- BDH

My JLC Master Control -

Attachments

#63 ·
Hello JLC owners,

This is my first post in the "high end" forum's I think, most of my posts are in the public forum, with a few in the Omega. Anyways, I received a lovely complement in the public forum on this watch, and thought I should share my prized possession with all of you. It was an engagement gift (recently engaged in January) from my fiancee's father, who is a watch collector with a beautiful collection. He and I have bonded over our mutual love of watches. This was pulled right from his collection, and handed to me. Very sentimental gesture as he entrusts his daughter's future to me.

Thanks!

- BDH

My JLC Master Control -
I would love some father in law like that! Very nice choice

My Master Control Reserve de Marche...
View attachment 423347
The mayor of New York in the Movie "Pelham 123" has that exact model :)

#61 ·
very nice jlcs bdh and gishdam:-! wear them in good health

#69 ·
That articulated strap is definitely a winner! Great watch and excellent shots too. :-!

#72 · (Edited)
Hi all, I'm new here and I've just gotten myself a JLC Navy Seals Diving Alarm with an articulated rubber strap.. (unfortunately, not the one with the label printed beneath the crystal).. Been with me for a few days now and quite sturdy and for a clumsy person like me (I nicked my IWC Aquatimer Cousteau a few days after I bought it) seems to be a god-send.

Will post pics later, though I think the ones in front are pretty much gonna be better than mine.

Here's the one I took earlier..

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

#73 ·
Hi all, I'm new here and I've just gotten myself a JLC Navy Seals Diving Alarm with an articulated rubber strap.. (unfortunately, not the one with the label printed beneath the crystal).. Been with me for a few days now and quite sturdy and for a clumsy person like me (I nicked my IWC Aquatimer Cousteau a few days after I bought it) seems to be a god-send.

Will post pics later, though I think the ones in front are pretty much gonna be better than mine.
All photo's are welcome,... and with some practice everybody will come a long way. ;-)

Congrats with the watch. I like the navy divers, but they are slightly bigger..., unfortunately just too big for my wrist.

#76 ·
:-!congrats on a great watch