H2O Blue sandwich inner module. 4mm Sapphire DD, 2892 Elabore Swiss ETA

Thread: H2O Blue sandwich inner module. 4mm Sapphire DD, 2892 Elabore Swiss ETA

H2O Blue sandwich inner module. 4mm Sapphire DD, 2892 Elabore Swiss ETA

$595 includes expedited, insured shipping in the USA only. This Orca inner module has the upgraded 2892 movement, blue sandwich dial, and a beautiful 4mm double domed sapphire. It works well and fits all the Orca cases. I ship promptly and pay for all the insurance and PayPal fees. Not looking for any trades and not price elastic. This only makes sense for H2o orca lovers who wish to expand their ecosystem of options for mixing and matching and have the same craving for blue dial as I have. Pictures of the blue inner module within the dress case are for illustration purposes. This posting is just for selling the inner module. Thanks, isaac

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Imbiton; 3 Days Ago at 16:46.
    portfolio: H2O Orca Dress cases (6.7 and 4mm sapphire), Tiburon Crepas Cayman Zenton B43

incessant itching desires: Squale 60 matic polished Oris Clipperton with Bracelet

Re: H2O Blue sandwich inner module. 4mm Sapphire DD, 2892 Elabore Swiss ETA

Lume shots of inner and outer modules transition from outdoors to indoor garage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    portfolio: H2O Orca Dress cases (6.7 and 4mm sapphire), Tiburon Crepas Cayman Zenton B43

incessant itching desires: Squale 60 matic polished Oris Clipperton with Bracelet

Re: H2O Blue sandwich inner module. 4mm Sapphire DD, 2892 Elabore Swiss ETA

lowered to $545

Thread Information