FAQ, real or Fake Frogman.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redman

Thread: FAQ, real or Fake Frogman.

Wink FAQ, real or Fake Frogman.

Often we have the question if a Frogman is real or Fake... Sometimes a Fake Frogman is sold for terrible high prices. To prevent yourself from buying a fake frogman you will find here pictures of the real DW-8200 and the fake versions that pop up everywhere on the net.

Note that a Fake Frogman is not water resistant, even under the shower or when swimming water can come into the case.

This is my real DW-8200:

Take attention on the color scheme and the display. Upper display 1 line and main display 2 lines.

A DW-8200 has one eye on the upper left of the sisplay, so not three or a worldmap or other things. Here are the fakes that can be found on eBay and probably on a lot of other places on the net too:

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: FAQ, real or Fake Frogman.

I just got one sent to me today and it was fake i bought it of ebay the seller put a orignal pic up of the frogman and then sent me a fake one thats another refund i have to claim for.

OH YEAH JUST TO LET YOU GUYS NO THE SELLER'S EBAY NAME IS souldier_blue in case there relist it agian.
    MStillwood likes this.

Thread Information