Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs! - Page 4
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

Very nice!

I might start looking for additional straps that are not rubber. It gives such a different dimension to the watch.
    Do you have pictures of an Oktopus 2 case with leather strap, canvas strap or bracelet? I'd be curious to see that.

True they look good with leather straps! This is from their instagram:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 11.53.03.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  36.3 KB

New strap today!
    Works really well I think. This is the strap for the Spidolite tech 2 green on the Octopus Carbon green.
    Attached Images Attached Images

phunky_monkey and NN_ like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks brilliant mate, really dig it!
    ar7iste likes this.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Quote Originally Posted by phunky_monkey View Post
    Looks brilliant mate, really dig it!
    Thanks mate!

The different textures on the straps and the case make for a nice contrast.
    I feel like most of the combos look good, they really did a good job with the straps and the color schemes of the watches.

Quote Originally Posted by ar7iste View Post
    Thanks mate!

The different textures on the straps and the case make for a nice contrast.
    I feel like most of the combos look good, they really did a good job with the straps and the color schemes of the watches.
    You're right mate, I'm yet to try a combo I didn't like.

I've actually been itching to get my bracelet back on something again...might have to go out in search of another 3-Timer! :D
    NN_ likes this.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

If anyone here is selling some straps or a DLC deployant, please let me know!
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Girard Perregaux Laureato 42mm
    Linde Werdelin SpidoLite Carbon
    Rolex DJ 41

Lighting was spot on today. Bright enough to get into the mechanics but a perfect overcast so there is no glare on the crystal. Figured I'd bump this up, we've been throwing pictures in random threads again. Soon enough we'll have another one locked, lol.

So as some of you know, I am in pursuit of a Moon Tattoo.. but I've been thinking. Since LW has been doing recent customizations to a few clients watches. Maybe I'll send the 3D in and see if they can install the black ceramic bezel and movement case from the Gold 3D/Carbon 3D into my Ti? I'm starting to really like the idea and color contrast. I was shocked when I got this watch that the bezel and movement case/holder (within the case) is all 1 piece. Unlike my Carbon Tech, the movement case and bezel are broken up into 2 pieces and 2 different composites. Hmm..

Name:  DSC01367.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  1.29 MB
    Name:  DSC01365.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  1.20 MB
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Girard Perregaux Laureato 42mm
    Linde Werdelin SpidoLite Carbon
    Rolex DJ 41

OK
    I have always liked LW since I first saw them.
    My first instinct was a biformeter but I saw a DLC Okto and grabbed it.
    I have a small (6.8 in wrist) and was SHOCKED how comfortable it was for a big watch.
    It grabbed lots of attention, especially when I wore it in Switzerland in 2010.
    I traded it and was without a LW for a while.
    I started looking for a biformeter again but ended up with a Hard Black on bracelet (my kid LOVES red).
    He was 4, looking over my shoulder and told me to get it due to the red. Well the red is more muted than I like so
    I actually forgot I had it till a few weeks ago when going through my closet LOL!
    I was on the LW website and they had a Founders Watch pre owned. They also had a Hard Black like mine for more than the Founders.
    I planned on contacting them to see if a trade could be worked, I knew Id still have to likely add cash even though they had mine listed for more and I wanted to add the bracelet. Anyway I got busy and before I knew it it was gone :(
    Anyway here are my two LWs.
    Here is PMs Okto Tattoo which is one of the coolest LWs and likely the only other one I will ever buy if I get the chance other than the Founders.
    I want the Founders as its the ultimate travel watch for me. Cool, unique, unknown to the majority of the world (thiefs) GMT and can be worn in shower, pool, etc.
    So there is my LW story... FAR more than you all asked for and if you made it this far into it I must thank you LOL

Name:  D9DAE0FB-0BC4-4869-99E9-9762FAC888FE.jpeg
Views: 59
Size:  23.4 KBName:  6182E0CB-A4A0-433A-83C3-36E943186C10.jpeg
Views: 60
Size:  25.7 KBAttachment 14057421
    phunky_monkey likes this.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."
    Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address, January 20, 1981

"You won't rise to the occasion - you'll default to your level of training."
    Barrett Tillman

Kentucky Colonel, Tennessee Squire & Combat Leprechaun

Quote Originally Posted by WatchTimes View Post
    OK
    I have always liked LW since I first saw them.
    My first instinct was a biformeter but I saw a DLC Okto and grabbed it.
    I have a small (6.8 in wrist) and was SHOCKED how comfortable it was for a big watch.
    It grabbed lots of attention, especially when I wore it in Switzerland in 2010.
    I traded it and was without a LW for a while.
    I started looking for a biformeter again but ended up with a Hard Black on bracelet (my kid LOVES red).
    He was 4, looking over my shoulder and told me to get it due to the red. Well the red is more muted than I like so
    I actually forgot I had it till a few weeks ago when going through my closet LOL!
    I was on the LW website and they had a Founders Watch pre owned. They also had a Hard Black like mine for more than the Founders.
    I planned on contacting them to see if a trade could be worked, I knew Id still have to likely add cash even though they had mine listed for more and I wanted to add the bracelet. Anyway I got busy and before I knew it it was gone :(
    Anyway here are my two LWs.
    Here is PMs Okto Tattoo which is one of the coolest LWs and likely the only other one I will ever buy if I get the chance other than the Founders.
    I want the Founders as its the ultimate travel watch for me. Cool, unique, unknown to the majority of the world (thiefs) GMT and can be worn in shower, pool, etc.
    So there is my LW story... FAR more than you all asked for and if you made it this far into it I must thank you LOL

Name:  D9DAE0FB-0BC4-4869-99E9-9762FAC888FE.jpeg
Views: 59
Size:  23.4 KBName:  6182E0CB-A4A0-433A-83C3-36E943186C10.jpeg
Views: 60
Size:  25.7 KBAttachment 14057421
    Super cool...lol Id like to forget about a dope watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information