Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs! - Page 6
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    330

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Hi guys,

    Has anyone had a bracelet for his LW? I'm wondering how it feels and fit. It could be a great addition to have the black or microbill bracelet on my Oktopus Carbon, but I am not sure if it wears comfortably. Also, the price is pretty prohibitive, but if it's well executed it could be worth it.

    Thanks for the feedback!

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    375

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Quote Originally Posted by ar7iste View Post
    Hi guys,

    Has anyone had a bracelet for his LW? I'm wondering how it feels and fit. It could be a great addition to have the black or microbill bracelet on my Oktopus Carbon, but I am not sure if it wears comfortably. Also, the price is pretty prohibitive, but if it's well executed it could be worth it.

    Thanks for the feedback!
    I wouldn't do it. I don't think I'd put the bracelet on my Offshore either. I think it makes the watch look bigger and less versatile.. Plus, the whole aesthetic is a beautiful case on a combination of straps! I say leave it. The variety of straps accentuates the case.

    Personally, I'd have an OCD of having a carbon case and a stainless bracelet.
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Girard Perregaux Laureato 42mm
    Linde Werdelin SpidoLite Carbon
    Rolex DJ 41

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    330

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Quote Originally Posted by 991C4S View Post
    I wouldn't do it. I don't think I'd put the bracelet on my Offshore either. I think it makes the watch look bigger and less versatile.. Plus, the whole aesthetic is a beautiful case on a combination of straps! I say leave it. The variety of straps accentuates the case.

    Personally, I'd have an OCD of having a carbon case and a stainless bracelet.
    I think you're right on that point, the combination of materials is my biggest worry. I do like the straps, but they are very thick too and I would love to have a sleeker option. I know that on my Speedy for example, the bracelet makes the watch sit closer to my wrist and reduces considerably the thickness of the whole package vs a leather strap.

    But yeah, it does look killer on the rubber. The green strap makes it so unique and awesome looking, it enhances the contrast with the carbon case.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    375

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Quote Originally Posted by ar7iste View Post
    I think you're right on that point, the combination of materials is my biggest worry. I do like the straps, but they are very thick too and I would love to have a sleeker option. I know that on my Speedy for example, the bracelet makes the watch sit closer to my wrist and reduces considerably the thickness of the whole package vs a leather strap.

    But yeah, it does look killer on the rubber. The green strap makes it so unique and awesome looking, it enhances the contrast with the carbon case.
    The rubbers sit the tightest. However, I just picked up a 1st gen nylon/calfskin strap which I've spent forever looking for. They are much more prone to cracking, which is why LW discontinued them.. but they sit more flush then the current textured calfskin straps they have to offer now. I'll try to upload a picture tomorrow. There is a SpidoSpeed Carbon that I have been debating trading up for.. but who knows. I would love to sell a few watches and get a Moon Tattoo but those opportunities are rare.
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Girard Perregaux Laureato 42mm
    Linde Werdelin SpidoLite Carbon
    Rolex DJ 41

  6. #55
    Member jward451's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Holland, PA
    Posts
    180

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Hello -

    I'm am new to the LW brand, recently discovered it by chance and found the Spidolite very appealing. I finally made my first purchase off eBay...should be arriving shortly. Looking forward to getting it in hand !!!

    Name:  Linde-Wenderlin-SpidoLite-Titanium-Blue-2-sljfOUJ.e93313386684.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  138.0 KB
    ar7iste and Uhrmensch like this.



    Current Collection:
    • Breitling Transocean Chronograph w/ Ocean Band (43mm)
    • Seiko SRP777 (44mm)
    • Seiko SKX??? (need to check the model)
    • Terra Cielo Mare PVD Orienteering (model from World War Z)
    • Steinhart Nav B-Uhr 44 (manual wind)
    • Breitling Cockpit B50


    Previously Owned:

    • Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL w/Ceramic bezel (45.5mm)
    • Omega Seamaster Blue Wave Dial (41.5mm)
    • Cartier Tank Stainless Steel
    • Bell & Ross BR 01 - 92 (46mm)
    • Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Pepsi (42mm)
    • Omega PO GMT (Good Planet) 43.5mm
    • Breitling Navi Timer
    • Omega Aqua Terra GMT (43mm)
    • Tudor Pelagos (42mm - Newer version 4 liner)
    • Tag Heuer Monaco (2113 version)
    • Rolex Explorer II Polar White Dial (42mm)
    • Breitling Aerospace Evo Night Mission (43mm)

  7. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    330

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jward451 View Post
    Hello -

    I'm am new to the LW brand, recently discovered it by chance and found the Spidolite very appealing. I finally made my first purchase off eBay...should be arriving shortly. Looking forward to getting it in hand !!!
    Congrats mate!

    Please don't forget us and post pictures when it arrives!

    All the best,
    A.

  8. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    375

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jward451 View Post
    Hello -

    I'm am new to the LW brand, recently discovered it by chance and found the Spidolite very appealing. I finally made my first purchase off eBay...should be arriving shortly. Looking forward to getting it in hand !!!

    Name:  Linde-Wenderlin-SpidoLite-Titanium-Blue-2-sljfOUJ.e93313386684.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  138.0 KB
    Damn, looks good. Enjoy!
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Girard Perregaux Laureato 42mm
    Linde Werdelin SpidoLite Carbon
    Rolex DJ 41

  9. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    848

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    HBII today
    Cheers
    Name:  l1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  191.0 KB
    BREGUET Marine Chrono * CHRONOSWISS Sirius Manufacture * CORUM Baron Samedi * FABERGE Agathon * FRANCK MULLER Casablanca Chrono * GLASHUETTE ORIGINAL Sixties Square Chrono * GRAND SEIKO SBGR097 * LINDE WERDELIN HBII * MARTIN BRAUN Classic II * OMEGA Speedmaster MK III & Speedmaster Auto Date * PANERAI PAM0005 * ROLEX Submariner Hulk * WITTNAUER Skin Diver 4000 * ZENITH Traveller Multicity

  10. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    125

    Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

    Quote Originally Posted by jward451 View Post
    Hello -

    I'm am new to the LW brand, recently discovered it by chance and found the Spidolite very appealing. I finally made my first purchase off eBay...should be arriving shortly. Looking forward to getting it in hand !!!

    Name:  Linde-Wenderlin-SpidoLite-Titanium-Blue-2-sljfOUJ.e93313386684.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  138.0 KB
    Nice, that is the spido lite I purchased also! Youll love it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 215
      Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 14:27
    2. Linde Werdelin launches LW Vintage to buy and sell LW timepieces
      By Michael Weare in forum Linde Werdelin
      Replies: 25
      Last Post: October 6th, 2016, 22:37
    3. Replies: 88
      Last Post: February 8th, 2012, 06:33
    4. Your favourite non-LW? Or WRUW if non-LW?
      By Sappie66 in forum Linde Werdelin
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: December 10th, 2011, 10:16
    5. Let It Glow, let it glow, let it glow ...
      By Manuel1917 in forum Ball Forum - Officially Sponsored by Topper Fine Jewelers
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: May 12th, 2010, 18:25

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts