Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

So this forum has become a little too quiet over the past few years. Its time for a user-led resurgence I think!

So, who is still lurking around here, whats in your collection, and what are you wearing now?

Ill kick it off with my current LWs:

The Okto SpidoSpeed in steel:

...and my LW grail - The Okto Tattoo. This one took me 5 years to track down...but the wait was worth it. Top 3 LWs in my books, and the one currently on my wrist:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BKCM, Uhrmensch and flu like this.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Re: Whos still here?? Lets see your LWs!

Ive recently put my one and only One back on the bracelet. It really is a great piece of engineering.
    Uhrmensch, phunky_monkey and flu like this.

Still lurking, albeit only intermittently these days. Joined the LW club a few weeks ago with an HBII and very much enjoying it - was on the wrist again today as it happens, unusual for me to repeat in the same week, but it is new ; ) Cheers

Name:  Lin.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  191.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

phunky_monkey and flu like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    Ive recently put my one and only One back on the bracelet. It really is a great piece of engineering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhrmensch View Post
    Still lurking, albeit only intermittently these days. Joined the LW club a few weeks ago with an HBII and very much enjoying it - was on the wrist again today as it happens, unusual for me to repeat in the same week, but it is new ; ) Cheers
    Stunning pieces guys! The original generation was my favourite too.

I've yet to try a Hard Black, Hard Black II or Hard Grey but I plan to in the future for sure.
    Uhrmensch likes this.
    Current:
    Anonimo Millemetri Japan LE Bronze | Anonimo Polluce | G-Shock DW-5600MS-1 | JLC Reverso Grande Ultra Thin | Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Gold | Linde Werdelin Tattoo | ochs und junior Moonphase | Rolex Day-Date 1803 | Sarpaneva K0 Seasons | Sinn 104 | Swiss Military Chrono 20012ST | Vintage Fortis Dress Watch

Hello all!

Haven't been active here in quite some time. Two years ago I sold both of my LW's (MoonLite ALW & Spido Tech Green) to put some funds aside for life. I recently had the opportunity to purchase a grail piece of mine!

Just as I thought I was done with the LW's, I got pulled back in. Going against my better judgement, I may be purchasing a Tech Green again this week. The market cooled off and I sometimes question where the brand will end up in the future, it makes me worry as a consumer. We'll see!
    flu and Uhrmensch like this.
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Girard Perregaux Laureato 42mm
    Linde Werdelin SpidoLite Carbon
    Rolex DJ 41

Quote Originally Posted by 991C4S View Post
    Hello all!

Haven't been active here in quite some time. Two years ago I sold both of my LW's (MoonLite ALW & Spido Tech Green) to put some funds aside for life. I recently had the opportunity to purchase a grail piece of mine!

Just as I thought I was done with the LW's, I got pulled back in. Going against my better judgement, I may be purchasing a Tech Green again this week. The market cooled off and I sometimes question where the brand will end up in the future, it makes me worry as a consumer. We'll see!
    Congrats on the Carbon Moon mate, looks stunning on the black rubber. I've only ever seen it on the brown rubber.

Do you have any more pics you could share?
    Current:

Quote Originally Posted by phunky_monkey View Post
    Congrats on the Carbon Moon mate, looks stunning on the black rubber. I've only ever seen it on the brown rubber.

Do you have any more pics you could share?
    Yea, I'll post a few more tomorrow. Do you have any recommendations to uploading pictures to the forum? My previous picture came up sideways and in bad quality. I'm buying the Tech Green in NYC Friday also :)
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Rolex DJ 41

Yea, I'll post a few more tomorrow. Do you have any recommendations to uploading pictures to the forum? My previous picture came up sideways and in bad quality. I'm buying the Tech Green in NYC Friday also :)
    Unfortunately not, mine often turn out the same way! No idea why.

Are you buying the Tech Green from Cliff by any chance? Just curious as I know someone in NY with one :)
    Current:

Quote Originally Posted by phunky_monkey View Post
    Unfortunately not, mine often turn out the same way! No idea why.

Are you buying the Tech Green from Cliff by any chance? Just curious as I know someone in NY with one :)
    Haha, yes sir. A friend referred him to me. I did a little better on my first Tech Green, but I never took my mind off of it. What image uploader do you use? I'm buying the watch Friday, I'll take some pictures of the two :)
    Audemars Piguet Safari
    Rolex DJ 41

Haha, yes sir. A friend referred him to me. I did a little better on my first Tech Green, but I never took my mind off of it. What image uploader do you use? I'm buying the watch Friday, I'll take some pictures of the two :)
    I just utilise the uploader on the forum. Mixed results unfortunately.

I deal with Cliff a lot, very reputable seller. I got my Spido from him :)

Definitely do post up some pics when you get it!
    Current:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information