WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Thinking of buying a Hublot

10K views 36 replies 34 participants last post by  Bswcollection 
#1 ·
I am considering adding a Hublot to my collection. I was curious, of the larger sizes, what do you guys prefer? I want to explore all models and options. I am also curious how their value holds over time (if kept in mint shape)?

Chad Bender

#2 ·
I am considering adding a Hublot to my collection. I was curious, of the larger sizes, what do you guys prefer? I want to explore all models and options. I am also curious how their value holds over time (if kept in mint shape)?

Chad Bender
Can't speak to how well they hold value, but I suspect, not well. But Floyd doesn't seem worried.

Personally, I like the 2014 LE Classic Fusion Tourbillon Cathedral Minute Repeater Carbon Fiber.

#4 ·

Chad Bender
Certainly better investment grade options (very few watches at all are investment grade anyway) but the Big Bang Sang Bleu has to be one of the most striking and unique timepieces

#10 ·
I currently own 3 Hublots. My latest I bought earlier this year. They annually release many models and configurations and seem to be using a limited edition strategy. Their technology and innovation is definitely improving. This year's release of the MECA 10 was reviewed very favorably by the watch blogs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.