Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013" - Page 23
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 237
  1. #221
    Member Raffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    130

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbiz View Post
    I contacted him, and I'm waiting on him to figure it out.

    And yeah. They either rely on experts, or they suspend people, and then ask for proof. Kinda like they did with me. right now, I can only wait and see what happens, and what my contact can do.
    Good luck!

  2. #222
    Member 6R15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    GMT -6
    Posts
    6,328

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbiz View Post
    I just got my ebay account shut down, until I can prove my items are authentic. What a great cosmic joke. Working directly with the team that handles fakes, and spending hours of my own time for free to help ebay, and I get taken down?? Am I in a freaken movie?
    what a strange clown world we live in. honk honk.

    it'd better not be some dork with retaliatory reports on ebay because you shut them down.

    hope you get back up and running soon
    the five stages of a watch flipper
    infatuation
    appropriation acquisition justification resale

  3. #223
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    182

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    ...it'd better not be some dork with retaliatory reports on ebay because you shut them down....
    That's what I was thinking initially, but I have to think that information is not disclosed to the sellers by eBay hopefully!
    Current watch crew
    The Lightweight: Hamilton Khaki Field Mechanical
    The Bruiser: Tag Heuer Formula 1
    The Sharp Dresser: Seiko SARB033
    The Techie: Pebble Time Round
    The Traveler: Casio AE1200

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #224
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    what a strange clown world we live in. honk honk.

    it'd better not be some dork with retaliatory reports on ebay because you shut them down.

    hope you get back up and running soon
    The shut down sellers never find out if one report, multiple reports or an internal investigation shut them down - but - some people write to sellers from their eBay account and point out flaws. In that case, a seller can deduce who made at least one report.

    I never contact a seller of a counterfeit. 99.9999% of sellers that have counterfeits know that they are selling counterfeits.

  6. #225
    Member 6R15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    GMT -6
    Posts
    6,328

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Another concerted effort to sell a fake Planet Ocean with box and "papers".... please report.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-Plane...h/254394912154

    replica serial 88998668

    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  151.7 KB

    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  317.2 KB
    the five stages of a watch flipper
    infatuation
    appropriation acquisition justification resale

  7. #226
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    Another concerted effort to sell a fake Planet Ocean with box and "papers".... please report.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-Plane...h/254394912154

    replica serial 88998668

    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  151.7 KB

    Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  317.2 KB
    No, no, no, you are so wrong. These are extremely valuable factory mistakes, where they made a ton of these with the same serial number.

    Reported, but it'll be awhile before it gets taken down.
    6R15 likes this.

  8. #227
    Member jamesbiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    317

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Quote Originally Posted by cb1111 View Post
    Reported, but it'll be awhile before it gets taken down.
    And, it's gone

  9. #228
    Member 6R15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    GMT -6
    Posts
    6,328

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-SEAMA...H/274063661281

    Another day, another fake, but I just wanted to show you all this because of the hilarious description:

    "This watch was owned by my late great uncle. I know almost nothing about the watch. There is some minor scratches and damage, all included in photos. I wore it a few times and received compliments. I was even given access to a club because someone thought I was important with it on."
    the five stages of a watch flipper
    infatuation
    appropriation acquisition justification resale

  10. #229
    Member 6R15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    GMT -6
    Posts
    6,328

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 45
Size:  107.3 KB
    the five stages of a watch flipper
    infatuation
    appropriation acquisition justification resale

  11. #230
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: Beware of "high quality" fakes on eBay -- Seller "jennyrh2013"

    Quote Originally Posted by 6R15 View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/OMEGA-SEAMA...H/274063661281

    Another day, another fake, but I just wanted to show you all this because of the hilarious description:

    "This watch was owned by my late great uncle. I know almost nothing about the watch. There is some minor scratches and damage, all included in photos. I wore it a few times and received compliments. I was even given access to a club because someone thought I was important with it on."
    Woo-hoo - he got into a strip club...

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. NikoMos

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •