Guitar - Page 17
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Guitar

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Re: Guitar

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Shagmore View Post
    Attachment 14312005
    My Collings I-35LC - $4400ish
    OMG get that beautiful guitar on a stand!

Banned

I started learning to play the guitar recently. So cool. I've already bought one of the best microphones and shockmount, here is review https://whatever-tech.com/best-shock...-yeti-reviews/. Want to write my own songs in the future.

used fender tele made in mexico, like $600

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

$1200. gotta love how Sweetwater does a photo shoot of your actual guitar before shipping it out. Meet my new girl Olive...Name:  US18077528-angle-xlarge.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  119.0 KBName:  US18077528-front-xlarge.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  106.1 KBName:  US18077528-back-xlarge.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  83.5 KBName:  US18077528-backbody-xlarge.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  81.2 KB
    Toothbras, Gunnar_917 and davek35 like this.
    Bali Ha'i "Q" MOP, Bathys 100 Fathoms Black, Bathys 100 Fathoms Auto Ruthenium Dial/UV PVD, Casio G-Shock Gulfman Blue, Casio G-Shock Mudman Atomic/Solar, Citizen EcoZilla Ti, Halios Bluering Silver Dial/Beadblasted, Marathon GSAR, Omega Planet Ocean GMT, Seiko Black Monster, Seiko Orange Monster, Sinn U1-T

Signature deleted - Signature rule violation

Save us from zealots and infidels!

Quote Originally Posted by Catatafish View Post
    OMG get that beautiful guitar on a stand!
    That stand-less pose was solely for the snap. Otherwise, it's in it's case, or on a real stand.
    Thanks for worrying!

My brother was a guitarist. His life was taken by a couple of cocaine degenerates in 1997. I've cared for his guitar for 22 years. I don't play guitar, but I'm very attached to it. Last month my Sister and I decided to let it go. So I'm shipping it off to San Francisco this week where an Architect, Guitarist and somewhat of a Collector has agreed to buy it. Incidentally, the Herb Ellis is a '91, the first year and the first month and first day they made that model. It's number 33.

A pic of my brother and his collection in the 80's and the Guitar I sold. I'll miss it... the way I still miss him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Voyager57; July 29th, 2019 at 08:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager57 View Post
    My brother was a guitarist. His life was taken by a couple of cocaine degenerates in 1997. I've cared for his guitar for 22 years. I don't play guitar, but I'm very attached to it. Last month my Sister and I decided to let it go. So I'm shipping it off to San Francisco this week where an Architect, Guitarist and somewhat of a Collector has agreed to buy it. Incidentally, the Herb Ellis is a '91, the first year and the first month and first day they made that model. It's number 33.

A pic of my brother and his collection in the 80's and the Guitar I sold. I'll miss it... the way I still miss him.

Thank you for sharing this, it is so sad... I guess the time has come for you to let this beautiful guitar go, to someone who will play and appreciate it...
    It looks like your brother was dedicated, and on way to accomplish serious music career, judging by the pictures.
    Amazing guitars, I see sitar on last picture too.
    It's sad and unfair what happened to him, it cut his dreams, I hope he created and left some good music...
    Voyager57 likes this.
    -- Mimi --

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyOrange View Post
    Thank you for sharing this, it is so sad... I guess the time has come for you to let this beautiful guitar go, to someone who will play and appreciate it...
    It looks like your brother was dedicated, and on way to accomplish serious music career, judging by the pictures.
    Amazing guitars, I see sitar on last picture too.
    It's sad and unfair what happened to him, it cut his dreams, I hope he created and left some good music...
    Thank you. Those are very kind words. My Brother was very advanced for the day. He listened to John Mclaughlin, Al Dimeola, Pat Metheny in 1973-1976. Long before anyone else heard of them. He played in several rock bands in the Upper Midwest and was well known in this area for his performances. Thank you again.
    Last edited by Voyager57; July 29th, 2019 at 21:18.
    SunnyOrange likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager57 View Post

Lovely story mate, and thank you for sharing!

Even though it’s very belated, I’m sorry about the loss of your brother
    Voyager57 likes this.
    Brother of OoO

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information