THE REAL QUESTION IS!.... - Page 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: THE REAL QUESTION IS!....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: THE REAL QUESTION IS!....

Apple. Easier to use and seems to last longer. Currently typing away on my 2015 iPhone 6+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta be Apple, quality and customer support

Had an iPhone 4 back in the day. Switched to a galaxy and haven't looked back. My wife has iPhones and nothing about them makes me want to switch back. I don't much care for apple products in general however.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Have: DOXA SUB1200t, Omega SMPq, Oris Diver Small Second Hand, Rolex Explorer II (w), Seiko Prospex SUN023, Tag Heuer Monza, Victorinox DM500q
    Want: Something dressy

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Can't beat Apple's customer service.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Switched from Apple to a OnePlus and now a Samsung S10+. The S10+ has been fantastic to use, so far. Big fan. Even if it doesn't last as long as an iPhone, atleast I can use it all day without worrying about the battery. For someone who isnonnthe road a lot, that's a big thing.

Apple lost me as a phone customer when they made phones whixh wouldn't last a full day without needing a recharge in order to keep the phone slim - putting looks/style over functionality.

They are at risk of losing me with their computers for the same reason - $1500 for a Macbook and you dont provide enough ports, etc. for it to be useable working tool? And a 128GB SSD on the base trim - in this day and age?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Commisar likes this.
    Core: ALS 1815 Up/Down, AP RO, Breguet Marine, Blancpain FF MilSpec, JLC Master Geo, GO Panomatic, Rolex BLRO, Panerai 688, Rolex Exp2 polar, Cartier Santos XL ADLC, Zenith El Primero tricolor, [Empty Slot]
    Secondary: Oris Brashear chrono, Oris 65/42 blue, Oris 65/42 green, Oris 65/40mm, Oris 65 bronze, Rado Capt Cook LE, Seiko Prospex Padi, Doxa 1200T Pro
    Others
    :Tissot T-Touch Expert, Swatch S51, Seagull 1963, Sturmanskie Yuri Gagarin, Fortis Marine Master, G-Shock GMW-B500
    FS: Seiko Orange Monster Gen2, Gruppo Gamma Vanguard, Squale Milsub
    Gone: Tudor Chrono Heritage, Hamilton Khaki Field, B&R03-92, Seiko SKX007, Orient Sun&Moon, Seagull M172S, Rado Vintage Diver, Hamilton Pan Europ, Orient Mako, Meistersinger Pangaea, IWC Aquatimer, PAM 24, JR Aquascope, Tudor BB Black, Longines Legend Diver, PAM 241, Bernhardt Anchor3, WUS GMT watch, Damasko DB2, Helson Shark Diver, Seiko 5, Ventus Mori Brass, Glycine Airman, Eterna Kon-Tiki, Zelos Gallant, Sinn 103 A sa B

I'm a Sony fanboy because...
    Size, they have the 5" Compact models that have the same performance as their(and Samsung) flagship models.
    Waterproof, like, five years before Samsung. Samsung tried it but their Xcover models have always been a joke performance wise.
    Price, a year old flagship model which is 25% slower than the latests model costs only 300€.

Apple is great for people who are willing to pay three times more of a phone that is made foolproof for customers who are not so fluent users.
    This reflects to their customer service also, you can have the staff help you with your phone and you pay ofc for it.
    If my retired parents ask me to recommed a good phone I say Apple.

I have a OnePlus 6.
    my favourite phone yet.
    “If we could be satisfied with anything, we should have been satisfied long ago.”
    ― Seneca

Been Samsung for 3 generations of phones. My final straw with Apple was having to do 5 things before I could add my own music. It was so ridiculous I literally sold it the next day and never looked back. Love that I can plug my Samsung into my computer and add any music I want.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve been an iPhone user since they pried my Blackberry from my white-knuckled grip. At first I didn’t have the option of doing anything different, it was a company deal. Now, I can use any handset I choose and the company just picks up the service. As a technologist, I appreciate the beauty and flexibility Android offers, but I’m not looking for that in a phone. I want my phone to be an appliance. It should be like the best toaster you’ve ever had. Not the toaster that also slices and dices and makes julienne fries, but the toaster that makes the perfect toast and always works and just does what it does extremely well and never requires you to open it up and fiddle wth the innards because, even though that toaster may be able to do more things, I distinctly don’t want to do them with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information