Bremont. Best customer service. Ever.
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Brad0854
  • 1 Post By Vig2000
  • 1 Post By LordBrettSinclair
  • 1 Post By Spyvito

Thread: Bremont. Best customer service. Ever.

There was a post awhile back criticizing Bremont's customer service, and while I could have easily replied to that, my experience was so different and so much better it needed a new thread. In the end this is the best service I have received from any company, ever.

I had just gotten my new S500 black and green home and went to adjust the day portion to no avail, it wasn't working. I sent Bremont an email on Saturday in the States and when I woke up Monday morning I had an email from them with instructions to send it to their New York office. They get bonus points for this from me as they could have easily asked me to send it direct to the London office which would have cost me more money. This in and of itself indicated that they care about the details.

I received an email from their New York office confirming they had it and were forwarding it to the London Office for repair. I was told it could take approximately 6 weeks before I would get it back. I got an email about 2 weeks later and they confirmed my address for its return. I had it back in my hands 36 hours later.

I was kept in the loop at every step. Their service is friendly, professional and detailed.

While I may not have this specific watch in my collection throughout my life I will have a Bremont in my collection because of this high level of service and because they make a great watch!

Re: Bremont. Best customer service. Ever.

I was recently at their store in London and even though I made it clear that I would not be buying that day, their patience, willingness to show me the models and explain the heritage etc., was impeccable. As such, and I told them, they had won a future customer.

I also had a similar issue a while back when I owned an S2000, and I too experienced Bremont's impeccable customer service. This was before they had a New York City office and boutique, so mine had to be shipped directly to the motherland, but Bremont paid for FedEx International Priority shipping both ways to the UK and then back to me here in the U.S., which could not have been cheap. I remember it coming back to me completely fixed within two weeks. When it comes to their customer service, Bremont aims to please.
    Last edited by Vig2000; April 22nd, 2016 at 14:56.
    Brad0854 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I too had a similar experience. After two years of hard use, my ALT1-Z stopped running. I contacted Bremont customer service who instructed me to send it to their NY boutique, who would then send it to the UK. Long story short, a screw in the movement had backed out, seizing the movement up. They ended up replacing all of the screws, polished the buckle and even repalced the case. I ended up with basically an as new watch that kept better time than when I first bought it new, all covered under their three year warranty. They were very friendly and pleasant throughout the entire experience. I would not hesitate to purchase another Bremont.

Banned

Great to hear I gotta get a bremont in my collection someday after hearing about their incredible customer service for servicing watches!!!Awesome

You missed the bit where if you're rocking a Bremont you can pop into the Mayfair shop and have a drink from the little member's micro-bar.
    Mike123456 likes this.
    The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom

I own an S500 and glad to hear that their service is good if i do (hopefully not) run into any issues.

If they ever had customer service issues it certainly doesn't show now. I am very impressed with the care and timeliness of their responses.
    LordBrettSinclair likes this.

Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil, for the RF-4C is one fast son of a b****

None of these comments surprise me. I've engaged with the staff in NY and they are very pleasant, helpful, and knowledgable people who make any visit, whether you allude to buying or not, a pleasure. Best boutique in NYC in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Halios Laguna II

"Live your life. Be crazy. Don't wait. Because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be.....EVER AGAIN."

This is great to know! the MBIII is on my short list of watches to acquire and having confidence in the company has moved it up the list!

Thread Information