Bremont Customer Service
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By TigerDore
  • 1 Post By michaelp7
  • 1 Post By michaelp7
  • 1 Post By TigerDore

Thread: Bremont Customer Service

Bremont Customer Service

I want to relay what I think has been an excellent customer service experience with my Bremont S500/bk. I am impressed with the level of communication, attention to detail and the accuracy of their projected timeline for service.

In mid-November, the crown was giving me issues; creating a grinding feel when I would screw it back down. Since my AD is a two hour plane flight away, he guided me to send my watch directly to Bremont in NYC. I confirmed the watch arrived via UPS to NYC the next day. After about two weeks, I inquired on the status of my watch and received the following reply:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear David

I am pleased to advise your watch has been safely received in the UK from the US and has been assessed.

We noted that the bearings were not performing to their optimum so we are replacing these under the terms of the warranty at no charge. Additionally, we will be polishing the bracelet and stringently testing your watch to the COSC parameters required.

We are looking to return your watch the third week in January.

If I can offer any further assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

--------------------------------------------------------

In mid-January, I checked on the progress and was informed that the work was on schedule and expected to go out the week of
    January 23rd, as projected. On the 24th, I received another email telling me my watch had shipped via overnight Fed Ex. The tracking number was enclosed. On the morning of the 25th, this baby arrived looking brand new, packaged in this nice travel case and accompanied with several free spring bars(which I had requested to purchase) and a nice hand-written note from my customer service rep. I am excited to have my Bremont back.

Name:  BremontIsBack.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  515.0 KB

Betterthere and troyr1 like this.

Re: Bremont Customer Service

Thanks for sharing David. Fully support what you said, and on the isolated occasion I had an issue, Vicky and the team at the Boutique were great and didn't hesitate to contact Henley and get it sorted.

Omega on the other hand won't even return my email to book my Seamaster in for a service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TigerDore likes this.

Is your Omega AD doing anything to help you?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelp7 View Post
    Thanks for sharing David. Fully support what you said, and on the isolated occasion I had an issue, Vicky and the team at the Boutique were great and didn't hesitate to contact Henley and get it sorted.

Omega on the other hand won't even return my email to book my Seamaster in for a service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDore View Post
    Is your Omega AD doing anything to help you?
    It's a 2011 - and after a few relocations I now have no relationship with the local AD. I emailed the local boutique who have a watchmaker on site - but no response!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TigerDore likes this.

I have a contact for you. Will send a PM in a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelp7 View Post
    It's a 2011 - and after a few relocations I now have no relationship with the local AD. I emailed the local boutique who have a watchmaker on site - but no response!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    troyr1 likes this.

I have experienced the same level of CS. They are truly top notch in this department.

After first trying on my newly delivered watch, it was apparent my leather strap was just a bit too snug at the max length (I had ordered a large, the largest size on the order sheet--this was a special order thru the web). I wrote to ask about possibly exchanging for a longer strap. They immediately sent me an extra large and told me to go ahead and keep the original as a backup.

I was very impressed obviously.

I have always found Bremont's customer service to be top notch and I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I've sent in both my ALT1-WT and ALT1-P for different minor issues and Bremont and my AD have always gone above and beyond to make sure my concerns were addressed.

I want to add that my AD is Little Treasury Jewelers in Gambrills, MD. The owners, Steve and Linda Hammalian, are watch collectors and great to work with.

They are always good at communications and services but not a very impressive ability to have a problem fixed. I have a U2 with a super stiff router and I sent it back for service for 3 times to have it fixed. The service plus shippings cost me around $1.3 K CAD in total. It came back from UK one or two months ago and seems to have all problem fixed, but there is a dent on the bezel. They claim not sure how this happened and going to replace the bezel for me, and this time they promised to cover the shipping for me. I havent had the watch sent out yet, and we will see how it goes.

Thread Information