Bremont Customer Service
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Carl.1
  • 1 Post By Eric_M

Thread: Bremont Customer Service

Bremont Customer Service

Evening all,

Just wanted to say a few words of praise to Bremont for their impeccable service i recently received from them.

My S301BK had acquired some damage to the barrel, I am so careful with all my belongings especially my watches so you can imagine my shock when I noticed a scratch on the barrel of the watch. Concerned I emailed Bremont who requested the watch be sent back for inspection.

A few days later the watch had been received and the damage confirmed, still well within its warranty, as a gesture of good will, Bremont agreed to repair the damage. It was the conclusion that the barrel could not be repaired so a completely new one was ordered, the work carried out and sent off to Switzerland to renew the COSC certification.

During the time the watch was away, my wife doing the housework had managed to leave out my bridle leather watch wallet. We recently welcomed home a new 12week old puppy which as I'm sure you can imagine was quite happy with my wife leaving this out as he got to sink those teething nashers onto something tough and completely destroyed it.

In conversation on the return of my watch with BCS I mentioned what had happened with the puppy and the wallet and to my surprise the watch arrived today repaired wrapped inside a NEW bridle leather wallet along with a £25 voucher to use in their online shop.

I've never had a service as good as this before so felt I needed to say something. It's nice to see a comoany, a British one at that, whos quality of customer service match the fine quality of what they produce.

One very very happy customer

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Re: Bremont Customer Service

Does make one warm to them as a company and consider their watches.

Years ago I went through airport security and had to take off my belt, I did not notice but the keeper dropped off and was lost. It was a Ray Mears belt and I called them to see if I could buy another keeper. They sent two as a gift by return post. Since then, if I am looking to buy something and they sell it then they get my business.

So full marks to Bremont for being an honorable company.
    Pedronev85 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    Does make one warm to them as a company and consider their watches.

Years ago I went through airport security and had to take off my belt, I did not notice but the keeper dropped off and was lost. It was a Ray Mears belt and I called them to see if I could buy another keeper. They sent two as a gift by return post. Since then, if I am looking to buy something and they sell it then they get my business.

So full marks to Bremont for being an honorable company.
    It's great to know that there are still companies out there that wish to look after their customer base after the initial sale.

Its this that makes me want to buy more from them whether it's another time piece or some additional accessories.

Good of RM to send 2 new ones out for you after damaging/ losing your original

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Every interaction with their customer service I've had has been outstanding. Would love to make it out to the showroom in London one of these days.
    Pedronev85 likes this.

Thread Information