Bremont pricing
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Bremont pricing

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Bremont pricing

Bremont is certainly a fine watch but with the economic changes in the industry with the new smart watches does it look like the price may come down some in the near future?

Re: Bremont pricing

Not as long as they continue growing sales AND investing in the UK manufacturing part of the business. I'd say their current direction leads me to believe prices will only go up.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/m...ent-11-7m.html
    Lucabrasi78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vipereaper30 View Post
    Not as long as they continue growing sales AND investing in the UK manufacturing part of the business. I'd say their current direction leads me to believe prices will only go up.

Turnover at British luxury watch-maker Bremont rises by 30 per cent to £11.7m | This is Money
    Exactly this. Like every other luxury watch company, retail prices will only continue to rise. This is especially true for a company like Bremont, which is gaining in popularity and increased sales.
    samanator likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bremont has no reason to lower pricing, they have a cult following that is growing everyday, me included! lol wish i could afford one
    samanator likes this.

Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator samanator's Avatar

Only if the dollar continues to grow against other currency. Case in point was Patek lowing prices 7% to adjust. They could most likely just raise prices in other places which is what most did last year. I echo the others in that sales are good, LE watches are sell outs quickly and they are adding models and volume sufficient to drive demand. More than likely you will pay more in the future.
    Patek Philippe Reduces.Prices in Americas,.Raises Prices in Europe - Bloomberg Business
    Last edited by samanator; January 29th, 2016 at 12:06.
    Michael
    BALL Watch, Bremont and Longines Moderator

My wife buys dogs and I buy watches and to date I have never stepped in watch poop!

I think it is a bit of a shame what they are asking especially for the MB1. My squadron was lucky, we only lost one jet in 5 years. I checked with one of the guys who took a Martin Baker thrill ride and he would love to get a MB1. Unfortunately even as a retired colonel, he thinks the Bremont is for "rich people." In my opinion, Bremont should give those MB1s a $1000 price.

If you have seen their special aircraft editions--Wild Weasels is one, they are outstanding but none of the hundreds of crew dogs I know would think about a $6000 wristwatch.

Yes, Bremont sells watches. Probably to more chair force than Air Force guys.

(come and get me, I'm checking 6)
    clonetrooper and Ferdinance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyvito View Post
    I think it is a bit of a shame what they are asking especially for the MB1. My squadron was lucky, we only lost one jet in 5 years. I checked with one of the guys who took a Martin Baker thrill ride and he would love to get a MB1. Unfortunately even as a retired colonel, he thinks the Bremont is for "rich people." In my opinion, Bremont should give those MB1s a $1000 price.
    I'd prefer free!

In my experience Bremont bends over backwards to build a timepiece that servicemen and women are proud to wear. Much more so than a massive company like Breitling that is impersonal and difficult to work with. And then you have your Bell & Ross types that massively market military ties without any real military connections or support.

Back on topic, apparently there's an EP-120 listed on another forum for £25,000!
    Spyvito likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vipereaper30 View Post
    Back on topic, apparently there's an EP-120 listed on another forum for £25,000!
    Simply ridiculous. Let's just see how long it'll take to sell.

Vipereaper--actually I know the guys at Bell&Ross and have a lot of respect for their designs. After all, the BR01 was inspired by the cockpit clocks and I wanted one day one.

Bell&Ross tied in early with the French Bomb Squad and later with the French Naval Air Arm. They have actual military ties in Europe. A Rafale special edition is in their catalog. They would love to have ties to the US military but in the current environment it is against our regulations to have official endorsements and even to give the appearance of endorsement is career poison.

I like what Bremont offers in their "Special Project Military" designs and love the cool second hand on the MB. I suppose Bremonts are distinctive but love it or hate it, the Bell&Ross Instrument was groundbreaking with its 46mm square design. That was 10+years ago.
    I wish Bell&Ross would do a Phantom logo watch.
    Last edited by Spyvito; March 11th, 2016 at 05:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyvito View Post
    I wish Bell&Ross would do a Phantom logo watch.
    A phantom logo watch would be great!

I thought they might have some European aviation ties but haven't seen any on the US side, maybe they weren't the best example. They aren't able to work with any units on this side of the pond? The last time I saw a Bremont rep was at an "industry" night at Nellis AFB a few months back. Pretty sure if B&R wanted to make watches for the US military they could...
    Last edited by vipereaper30; March 11th, 2016 at 05:19.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information