The English Tour - Bremont comes to Atlanta, GA
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rockmastermike
  • 2 Post By antiqueaddiction

Thread: The English Tour - Bremont comes to Atlanta, GA

Suspended

The English Tour - Bremont comes to Atlanta, GA

The English brothers, Nick and Giles, along with Mike Pearson are doing a road trip to several Bremont AD's in the US they're calling "The English Tour"

Starting in NYC then down to Philly, DC, North and South Carolina, GA, Teen and finally ending in Texas.

We met at the 57th squadron restaurant next to the airport - the event featured watches, wheels and wings and was a great evening.

They joked that the E-Type had to be fixed so many times so far that it is now an American built Jaguar

A few other wheels showed up, too

Inside, Mike Pearson manned the table of watches - Mike asked what each person was wearing and he just wanted to talk watches - you can tell he loves watches and his job

I wanted to check out the S301 and Airco and was not disappointed - great size, feel and looks.

Before Nick and Giles gave a short presentation, I walked over and started up a conversation. I found it interesting they were just hanging out in the corner and not working the room. Anyway, we talked about Waffle House (they walked in one and walked right back out), Beale Street (they will be in Memphis tonight, and of course watches.
    Genuine and down to earth guys.

Heck, even Adam Craniotes showed up

Brilliant guys, great watches and a bloody great time.

Last edited by rockmastermike; September 18th, 2017 at 21:54.
    antiqueaddiction likes this.

Re: The English Tour - Bremont comes to Atlanta, GA

As the Brits would say, "Brilliant" post Mike! Simply "smashing" photos and glad you had a great evening!

I unfortunately didn't get to take as many photos since I was playing host but here are my captures of the day of the event.

As per usual, I was running late to pick up our special guest from the airport and Major Domo of RedBar Adam Crainotes!

And of course we had to get the festivities started with some day drinking and catching up as we always make time for each other when in one another's city.

But before we headed back to my place to get polished I had to take Adam to an Atlanta institution! And sneak in a burger too before the big event!

And as we get to the event I had to make sure set up was ready to go. And eventually we were graced with our own British royalty the English brothers!

I had to take a quick glimpse at the rides before heading inside to check on the rest of the guest!

Nick English said let me show you something and nonetheless I obliged! He popped the hood of this beauty!

It was now time to go inside and play host for the evening and my head went crazy as so many amazing guest came out for the night including some pilots too! But of course back as a host getting the PA system set for Nick and Giles' introduction and their address to the group!

I even had the pleasure of pilot Jim Jarocki who helped design his own version of their infamous World Timer with unique touches only a pilot's must have!

And it's great to know Mike Pearson is a true WIS at heart carrying 7 piece with him including his infamous Wedding watch!

But alas a host job is never done so off I go for a forced photo op. First of all here's a shot of the 4 men whom the history of Bremont comes from and its legacy with Mike Pearson at the helm!

And they dragged lead Bremont Alt1tude Forum moderator Jeremy Walker and I into a shot for our efforts for the event!

And I had to take a wrist shot with Jeremy and myself as we worked very hard on getting this evening run with months in the making of many many logistics!

A huge thank you to my entire RedBar Atlanta chapter for coming out along with Alt1tude Forum members. A huge thank you to the venue and their event manager Suzi! Joel Baxter for bringing out his car club to add to our amazing vehicle line up. The tireless efforts of lead members Alex Medeiros and Jeremy Walker. And to Adam Crainotes for coming down after my plea, to Mike Pearson and Claire Priddy and of course host of the evening Nick and Giles Pearson and the entire behind the scenes Bremont team! Great post up Mike and it was great seeing you there as I hope it was a night to remember!

Cheers,
    Faisal Nayani at RedBar Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

samanator and rockmastermike like this.

Looks like it was a blast!
    Alpina 130 Heritage Pilot Chronograph
    Archimede Pilot 39
    Ball Fireman NECC Black TiC
    Bremont Supermarine S500/BL
    IWC Aquatimer 3548
    Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow 3594.50