Just Joined the Bremont Club - Page 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Just Joined the Bremont Club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Just Joined the Bremont Club

Nice! I was leaning towards IWC Mark vs Bremont Solo ---- I picked the Solo.
    Helo likes this.
    @mr.airwristi

Current collection:
    Bremont MBII Military and Special Projects (Titanium Barrel)
    Bremont MBIII Military and Special Projects DLC (Jet Barrel)
    Bremont RAAF Medical Branch
    Rolex Explorer 2 16570
    Tudor Prince Oysterdate Chrono-Time 9121/0S

I'm so glad that someone has talked about Bremont as a company, and specifically the Solo model.
    I've been interested in watches my whole adult life, and unfortunately due to previous income 'restrictions' I've never had a high end time piece. But, things have changed, I've climbed the ladder and now thankfully (and humbly some might say I'm now in a fortunate position to be a be to get what I like within reason). Last year was a big birthday, and having researched time pieces to death, I was going to treat myself.
    I looked at the 'normal' Tag, Breitling, Rolex type stuff... but it was all a bit standard, and I mean if you walk down the street at least +50% of guys will have something of those brands on their wrist.
    Not that I wanted recognition or people to comment on what I was wearing, but I wanted something a bit different, but still high end.
    This is where Bremont came in...
    I didn't want chrono, or lavish design - just something nice and simple.
    I saw the Bremont Solo, and that was it, purchase was done.
    Next thing I know, I've been invited to the factory, had a private tour, shown the intricacies of hand built manufacturing. Met the owners Nick & Giles, given a visiting gift, a monthly magazine... and all of this 15 miles from my house.
    You wouldn't get this from a huge Swiss conglomerate.
    Love the watch - only 'proper' horologist enthusiasts recognise it, is British, and looks great.
    Never looked back since.
    koolpep, Jenks78 and sjsoon like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulio1978 View Post
    I'm so glad that someone has talked about Bremont as a company, and specifically the Solo model.
    I've been interested in watches my whole adult life, and unfortunately due to previous income 'restrictions' I've never had a high end time piece. But, things have changed, I've climbed the ladder and now thankfully (and humbly some might say I'm now in a fortunate position to be a be to get what I like within reason). Last year was a big birthday, and having researched time pieces to death, I was going to treat myself.
    I looked at the 'normal' Tag, Breitling, Rolex type stuff... but it was all a bit standard, and I mean if you walk down the street at least +50% of guys will have something of those brands on their wrist.
    Not that I wanted recognition or people to comment on what I was wearing, but I wanted something a bit different, but still high end.
    This is where Bremont came in...
    I didn't want chrono, or lavish design - just something nice and simple.
    I saw the Bremont Solo, and that was it, purchase was done.
    Next thing I know, I've been invited to the factory, had a private tour, shown the intricacies of hand built manufacturing. Met the owners Nick & Giles, given a visiting gift, a monthly magazine... and all of this 15 miles from my house.
    You wouldn't get this from a huge Swiss conglomerate.
    Love the watch - only 'proper' horologist enthusiasts recognise it, is British, and looks great.
    Never looked back since.
    That’s awesome to hear!
    Alpina 130 Heritage Pilot Chronograph
    Archimede Pilot 39
    Ball Fireman NECC Black TiC
    Bremont Supermarine S500/BL
    IWC Aquatimer 3548
    Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow 3594.50
    Omega 2538.20 "Great White"
    [Insert Carbon Fiber Dial Dive Watch here]

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

They definitely feel much better in person , glad you got to experience one and end up getting one

Congrats! Beautiful watch. Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information