My Bremont's Accuracy
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: My Bremont's Accuracy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    477

    My Bremont's Accuracy

    I've been wearing my S500/bk every day now for two weeks straight. After 14 days, it is +12 seconds total. I think within .86 second per day is about as good as any automatic can get.

    What are you all getting with your Bremont? Do you have another brand as accurate, or more accurate?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    224

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerDore View Post
    I've been wearing my S500/bk every day now for two weeks straight. After 14 days, it is +12 seconds total. I think within .86 second per day is about as good as any automatic can get.

    What are you all getting with your Bremont? Do you have another brand as accurate, or more accurate?



    I get ~0.2 seconds per day with my Seiko Spring Drive tuna.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    477

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    That's really impressive. I think Seiko claims their Spring Drive is the most accurate movement made. Your experience seems to back that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Weinberg View Post
    I get ~0.2 seconds per day with my Seiko Spring Drive tuna.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member nweash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alta Loma, CA
    Posts
    2,596

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    On a partial wind I'm at +3spd. When fully wound it settles to +1spd.


  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    477

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    Great picture!

    Quote Originally Posted by nweash View Post
    On a partial wind I'm at +3spd. When fully wound it settles to +1spd.

    nweash likes this.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    123

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    Looks like a Lexus.
    nweash likes this.

  8. #7
    Member nweash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alta Loma, CA
    Posts
    2,596

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    Quote Originally Posted by awildermode View Post
    Looks like a Lexus.
    Keen eye ya got there. IS 350F sport
    awildermode likes this.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    27

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    My Boeing 1 is appalling +10/15sec (or more) per day.

    It's only 6 weeks old, so have taken it back to the AD for them to check. I imagine it will need to go back to Henley for regulating.

    My only chronometer and the worst timekeeper I have in a collection of over 20 automatics.

    Not impressed

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    439

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    My MBII is about -2s per day.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    477

    Re: My Bremont's Accuracy

    Mine was running 10+ secs fast per day when I first got it last September. Making sure it was fully wound and then wearing it daily caused it to settle in and become as accurate as it is now. This may not be the problem you have, but worth sharing.


    Quote Originally Posted by myles3 View Post
    My Boeing 1 is appalling +10/15sec (or more) per day.

    It's only 6 weeks old, so have taken it back to the AD for them to check. I imagine it will need to go back to Henley for regulating.

    My only chronometer and the worst timekeeper I have in a collection of over 20 automatics.

    Not impressed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. SOLD: Bremont Supermarine Blue S500 - Bracelet and two Bremont rubber straps
      By Jraul7 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: December 14th, 2015, 01:00
    2. Replies: 2
      Last Post: August 5th, 2013, 18:47
    3. FS: Bremont Super Marine Descent Limited & FS: Bremont ALT1-C/BK
      By robattopper in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: January 5th, 2013, 20:48
    4. Replies: 1
      Last Post: July 16th, 2012, 23:48

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •