Needed some advice.
- Purchased my Planet Ocean back in Dec 2013
- Wore it regularly until around 2017
- Purchased a GMT II in Jan 2018 and stop wearing it after that
- Only got the love back recently, when i changed the strap to an official rubber one
- Now comfy as hell, and just sits and wears so much nicer.
- Bought a Panerai Luminor 42mm before getting the strap for the Omega - but gravitating to the PO.
Now the warranty of 5 years has run out. Omega AD tell me service should be between 6-8 years, but more over when the watch starts to misbehave, or loses time, which it hasn't right now.
The fact I haven't really worn it properly for over 2 years or so, with no winding in between, does it mean i can prolong the wear before the service maybe in a year or 18 months time?
Just wanted some opinions really.