Aquadive Poseidon Bathyscaphe GMT Limited Edition - Page 21
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Aquadive Poseidon Bathyscaphe GMT Limited Edition

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Re: Aquadive Poseidon Bathyscaphe GMT Limited Edition

The yellow strap looks great on the watch.

Mine shipped a few days ago, but I didn't know until it showed up on Thursday with out warning. I only took a couple of quick pics this evening, wound it, and set the time. I'll probably also test the timekeeping too.

I pulled the sticker off the crystal for the lume shot. Sorry for the poor iPhone pics.

Name:  IMG_3610.jpeg
Views: 121
Size:  2.07 MB
    Name:  IMG_3614.jpeg
Views: 117
Size:  1.75 MB
    OMEGA * Grey Side of the Moon * Ti PO 8500 & 9300 * PO LM LE * X-33 Solar Impulse LE * Speedy Tuesday LE * SMPc Chrono * Speedmaster Pro 861, 3570.50+3572.50 x2 * SMP Bond * WatchCo SM300 * '62 Seamaster DeVille x2
    ROLEX * Pepsi GMT Master II 126710 * Rolex SubC Hulk * SD43
    OTHER * Grand Seiko SBGX115 * Hamilton Harrison Ford Chrono * DOXA & Aquadive Poseidon LE * Bulova Moon x2 * Victorinox Dive Master 500 x3 * Luminox Atacama 1842+1923 & Colormark x3 * Red Bull Formula 1 * Seiko Astron GPS, Prospex LE/PADI, SKX007/009/173 * Citizen Ti Perpetual Cal +300M Diver x3 * DLC Apple Watch x2 * Egard Passages * Casio ProTrek Solar x2 * Commander 300 * NTH Sub x2
    SOLD * Omega AT Skyfall, MC, 2503.33, Great White GMT & SMP Mid * Rolex Sub Hulk, SubC ND,
    16800, TT Sub, Polar Exp x3, black Exp II, Yachmaster * GMT II Coke & BLNR * Nomos Midnight Orion stolen * Omega CK-2998LE * Silver Snoopy Award LE * POLMLE & 2201.51 * TAG Classic 2K * SMPc * GSOTM#2 * Speedy 3513.30 * Ti SMP Chrono 2298.80

Got mine yesterday aswell. Beautiful

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Got mine today #200 last of the first batch. Awesome quality
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ladit, J.Law, Spring-Diver and 1 others like this.

Got mine just hours ago.
    Quality is better than expected, I actually might keep this... still deliberating.. havent removed the wrap. Finishing is quite nice, though I'm not a fan of the sharp inner edges between the lugs, also I'm disappointed by the lack of HRV valve, the samples sent to Worn and Wound and Page&Cooper had them, and while it was a feature that I never would use it gave the watch that extra cool little detail.
    Isofranes feel real good!

Forgot my pic, only one I've taken so far, there's a hole in my heary where the valve should beName:  20191221_172909_1576970873761.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  1.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by MegaloMajik View Post
    Got mine just hours ago.
    Quality is better than expected, I actually might keep this... still deliberating.. havent removed the wrap. Finishing is quite nice, though I'm not a fan of the sharp inner edges between the lugs, also I'm disappointed by the lack of HRV valve, the samples sent to Worn and Wound and Page&Cooper had them, and while it was a feature that I never would use it gave the watch that extra cool little detail.
    Isofranes feel real good!
    I was just thinking about that. The sample on PNC have the escape vale but this doesnt. Why's that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock_1 View Post
    I was just thinking about that. The sample on PNC have the escape vale but this doesnt. Why's that ?

Sample models generally come with a disclaimer of being subject to change more or less. My guess is that Synchron always intended to use a cheaper case for the Poseidon than the regular GMT models, and only used the hrv cases for the samples because thats what they had left over from their non-limited production pieces.
    I was seriously looking forward to having an hrv valve only half visible behind a strap silly as that sounds!

Once again though, a real nice watch for the price regardless.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tbh, I'll never get enough depth to use the HEV, so it doesn't really bother me. But for pro divers, there maybe a difference for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock_1 View Post
    Tbh, I'll never get enough depth to use the HEV, so it doesn't really bother me. But for pro divers, there maybe a difference for them.

Doubtful...
    "Time isn't the main thing. It is the only thing!" - Miles Davis

I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends don't let friends buy G-Schlocks.

You think I'm condescending...?? Do you even know what that means... ??

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹ I have learned that you have to put a smiley face or LOL behind anything just so people don't take you too seriously.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread Information