My first Aquadive - Page 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: My first Aquadive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: My first Aquadive

Wow.... That freaken beautiful with that yellow bracelet. Love it. Can't wait for mine to come.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

This one will be a forever keeper. I will probably take this one to Scotland with me next year.
    "In the Eighties we were so amazingly primitive we still thought digital watches were a pretty neat idea."

That will be such a great summer beach watch on that yellow strap.
    Stellite likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

(As posted elsewhere)

Me too..., me too...

First of all, some swag...

Nice presentation...

Don't forget to look under the cushion...

Please forgive the shipping dust...

Where's that Logo?

I may have to do an unboxing thread. Nice box and packaging (which is important to me, if I pay a decent amount of money). Really impressed, very hefty! Was surprised that it is 1000 meter depth (originally, that was up in the air as.well). Only a couple of complaints... these old 60+ year old eyes really can't see the rehaut for the GMT... it's really just a guess, the bezel action is good but my big ol' fingers tend to slip off. I was surprised the Isofrane strap did not have the buckle marked as Aquadive or their symbol. It is ID'd as Isofrane on the backside. Was pleased that it came with the yellow strap mounted. You could say it POPS!

Quality all the way. As mentioned, I had some ordering and Customs/FedEx problems that Aquadive CS didn't hesitate and jumped right in and helped!

Thanx AD... great job!!
    Stellite likes this.
    "Time isn't the main thing. It is the only thing!" - Miles Davis

I have found that some people just like to hear themselves typing.

Friends don't let friends buy G-Schlocks.

You think I'm condescending...?? Do you even know what that means... ??

Every time God closes one door... I open a bottle of bourbon.

¹ I have learned that you have to put a smiley face or LOL behind anything just so people don't take you too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by I Like em BIG ! ! View Post
    (As posted elsewhere)

Me too..., me too...

First of all, some swag...

Nice presentation...

Don't forget to look under the cushion...

Please forgive the shipping dust...

Where's that Logo?

I may have to do an unboxing thread. Nice box and packaging (which is important to me, if I pay a decent amount of money). Really impressed, very hefty! Was surprised that it is 1000 meter depth (originally, that was up in the air as.well). Only a couple of complaints... these old 60+ year old eyes really can't see the rehaut for the GMT... it's really just a guess, the bezel action is good but my big ol' fingers tend to slip off. I was surprised the Isofrane strap did not have the buckle marked as Aquadive or their symbol. It is ID'd as Isofrane on the backside. Was pleased that it came with the yellow strap mounted. You could say it POPS!

Quality all the way. As mentioned, I had some ordering and Customs/FedEx problems that Aquadive CS didn't hesitate and jumped right in and helped!

Thanx AD... great job!!
    Awesome pictures. Thanks for posting. So they are 1000m. nice
    I Like em BIG ! ! likes this.
    "In the Eighties we were so amazingly primitive we still thought digital watches were a pretty neat idea."

Can’t believe I missed this one - great looking watch!
    Current collection: Rolex Sea Dweller 16600, Rolex GMT 16750 Pepsi, New Rolex Air King, Sinn 856 UTC Schwartz

Sold: Breitling Navitimer Montbrillant Datora, Breitling Chrono Avenger (1 silver dial and 1 black dial), Omega Seamaster 300, UTS Adventure Automatic, UTS 3000m PVD, Sinn 757 UTC, Sinn U1, Damasko DC66, Armida A1 1000m ETA Superdome, Kobold Artic Diver (Swiss), Zinex Trimix, Zinex Nitrox, MkII LRRP, MkII Sea Fighter, Marathon TSAR, Marathon Navigator, Custom PAM homage 6497, Custom Pilot Unitas 6498 PVD case/movement (FSOT), Wilson Watch Works Vintage Diver, Seiko "Soxa" Mod

Sponsor / Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mattconeill View Post
    Can’t believe I missed this one - great looking watch!
    You didn't, still 34 pieces left, grab one before they're gone: https://shop.aquadive.com/product/aq...-poseidon-gmt/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information