WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Daniel Dreifuss, passionate about watchmaking, passionate creator of Maurice de Mauriac

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ernie Romers 
#1 ·
At Baselworld 2011 I ran into Daniel Dreifuss in between appointments. I must say I am glad we met again, because if anyone is passionate about watchmaking, it must be Daniel. He is proud to have produced the first watches ever "made in Zurich". You may call him a watchmaker, I tend to call him an artist. One of a kind.

Pictures courtesy of ablogtoread.com

We only had a few minutes to share and luckily there was a bench to sit down on. Daniel was very eager to show me his latest creations of which you will see the pictures below. Thanks Daniel, it was a pleasure meeting you again.

Maurice de Mauriac chronograph with blue sapphire crystal and black diamonds in the bezel.

Maurice de Mauriac, black dial, black diamonds, brown strap. Looks pretty nice on my wife's wrist.

Maurice de Mauriac, chronograph, yellow second and chrono hands.

Maurice de Mauriac loves Racing.

Maurice de Mauriac, skeletonized chronograph.

Maurice de Mauriac uses only the best materials and combines them into great creations.

Related link: Maurice de Mauriac - Atelier // Zurich Watch Manufacture

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.