Any ladies rocking the Speedy?
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Any ladies rocking the Speedy?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any ladies rocking the Speedy?

Hey everyone! Iíve got a Speedy Reduced incoming soon and I started to think that I donít see too many women rocking the Speedy. Itís definitely taken the lead as a ďmansĒ man watch. But Iíve seen a pic or two out there of women pulling it off well. I donít care so much about the masses and buy what I like regardless of whatís in style(at least when it comes to watches).

If your an owner and female, Iíd love to see wrist shots! Or if youíve got a wife/gf/etc that wears one, post up!

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Any ladies rocking the Speedy?

Hi Kat, congrats on the Reduced!

I owned one, and itís a great watch - one of the classics. Looks great in all sorts of situations, and the bracelet is the most comfortable Iíve tried
    And, as youíve seen on forums, it looks great on all sorts of other straps too

Sadly my hard drive died a few years ago and Iíve no wrist shots of the Reduced

I didnít plan to buy mine, I saw it in a CashConverters window, liked the size, and bought it. Iíd planned on getting a Speedy some time in the future, but had been put off by the bigger size and particularly thickness of the Pro

In the end, my trusty Soviet Strela (R) (another space watch!) ended up getting all of the wrist time, so I let the Speedy go

Enjoy your new watch, and looking forward to pics
    Best wishes
    Kath (spooky, eh
    DO NOT put sales verbiage in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    Hi Kat, congrats on the Reduced!

I owned one, and itís a great watch - one of the classics. Looks great in all sorts of situations, and the bracelet is the most comfortable Iíve tried
    And, as youíve seen on forums, it looks great on all sorts of other straps too

Sadly my hard drive died a few years ago and Iíve no wrist shots of the Reduced

I didnít plan to buy mine, I saw it in a CashConverters window, liked the size, and bought it. Iíd planned on getting a Speedy some time in the future, but had been put off by the bigger size and particularly thickness of the Pro

In the end, my trusty Soviet Strela (R) (another space watch!) ended up getting all of the wrist time, so I let the Speedy go

Enjoy your new watch, and looking forward to pics
    Best wishes
    Kath (spooky, eh
    Thanks!! I actually forgot I started this thread. Haha. Yes, I got it and absolutely love it. It wears perfect on my wrist and love the look and feel! Thanks for your input! Maybe you can get another Speedy one day! Hereís a pic of mine:)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Excellent - it looks great on you!
    Love your dog!

And I just found a bonus wrist shot of my Speedy

I preferred the elegance of how it *looked* on the bracelet, but the lighter *feel* of other straps, if that makes sense

Best wishes and enjoy your sunshine
    Kath
    katfromTN and TroutRunner like this.
    DO NOT put sales verbiage in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by OhDark30 View Post
    Excellent - it looks great on you!
    Love your dog!

And I just found a bonus wrist shot of my Speedy

I preferred the elegance of how it *looked* on the bracelet, but the lighter *feel* of other straps, if that makes sense

Best wishes and enjoy your sunshine
    Kath
    Looks great!! Especially love the strap! I havenít ventured into other straps yet as Iím still in honeymoon phase with the bracelet. Very cool

OhDark30 likes this.

I have a Speedmaster Reduced 3539.50 and sometimes my wife wears it for casual outfit. I will take some photos of her wrist shots next time. It's quite rare to see a Speedmaster on a lady. To me it's impressive!
    phthano likes this.

I used to have a Speedmaster Date and while it was a beautiful watch, I didn't like the circa 1999 bracelet on it. But if you put it on a band I can definitely see how that would be a great watch for a woman considering the size (39mm). Sometimes, a nice watch is just a nice watch.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

My wife wears my Speedy all the time...she loves it.

Quote Originally Posted by katfromTN View Post
    Thanks!! I actually forgot I started this thread. Haha. Yes, I got it and absolutely love it. It wears perfect on my wrist and love the look and feel! Thanks for your input! Maybe you can get another Speedy one day! Here’s a pic of mine:)
    That looks great on you! Is it a 39mm watch? I like the look of the Speedy, but thought it might be too big on me. But your wrists are petite, so maybe I should start saving. Hope you're still enjoying it :)

My wife is looking into the newer Speedy 38's. The particularly likes the Orbis Blue, Cappuccino, and the deep grey with diamonds. She already has an AT and we'd like to add a color dial or darker dial. Loved the pics above.

I don't think 38 is too big, try it on and rock it!
    Planet Ocean 8500, Seiko Monster, G-Shock, Suunto Observer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information