WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WOMW ladies edition

373K views 2K replies 176 participants last post by  mrv 
#1 ·
I personally would love to see more ladies participate in the WOMW threads so I figured I'd start one here (I hope that's ok).

I broke out one of my favorites today, my Alba/Seiko Riki. It's on a custom strap by Toshi as the original one was too long for me.

Kim

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
Vintage Tudor for Thursday:

This was purchased new by my dad around 1950 at Bucherer Lucerne, while he was serving in the RCAF in Lahr, Germany. He moved on to a Rolex Sub and willed this to me upon his passing. It was lost somewhere between "patina" and "junk" and tested my restoration skills severely.

~Sherry.

#17 ·
All these watches look beautiful and so well cared for. I am yet to have anything special to post but are happily looking. :) Next time around I hope to be able to post one too. Very jealous by the way lol.
Having a forum for ladies watches is great and are grateful to WUS for doing this. Thank you :-!

#18 ·
Dhart: Any watch you have is special! If you like wearing it, we'd like seeing it. Personally, I don't care: Timex to Rolex and everything else...if you like the watch you wear no matter how humble or grand, post a pic!

~Sherry.

#30 ·
Geocaching expedition tomorrow! We're off to do some exploring and geocaching on the trails around the nearby town of Ladysmith. I find an ABC (Altitude Barometer Compass) watch to be useful for determining exactly how lost I really am. :-d Thus, my Suunto Vector will be on duty for Saturday:

~Sherry.