Thinking of an Alpina? Long delay in repairs if needed?

Thread: Thinking of an Alpina? Long delay in repairs if needed?

Question Thinking of an Alpina? Long delay in repairs if needed?

Hi. I have been thinking of purchasing a second Alpina. My first one was a disaster. It stopped working a week after the return policy. I sent it to repair in the USA. After 5 months they still could not get the parts in from Alpina - it took forever. In reading a review of the watch I am considering, one of the people posting mentioned to be aware of how hard it is to get repaired when living in the USA. IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE I should be aware of? I like the watch but cant afford to have anything go wrong with it and not get parts for nearly a half a year. You advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hooperman42
    Hoopman

Sunny Florida, USA

Re: Thinking of an Alpina? Long delay in repairs if needed?

For a Citizen owned company that is unacceptable when there are so many great watches available.

Have you thought of buying from Gnomon? Usually they add 6 months to the warranty and do very good warranty work, though a PITA to send it back to Singapore. However DHL or International Priority Mail will get in there for a reasonable tariff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an AD, we do everything in our power to get you the best after sales service that you'd expect after buying our watches.

We're really sorry that you experienced such horrible service with your first Alpina.

Check out our inventory, and if you see something that you like, I'm prepared to offer you preferential pricing.

https://www.mygiftstop.com/collections/alpina-watches
    At My Gift Stop, we aim to help our customers save by offering a quick and easy solution in finding amazing last-minute gifts for their friends and loved ones! We believe in being of service and want to give back!

The great people at Direct Relief help those affected by poverty or struck by disasters to improve both their health and their lives. We want to do our part in supporting this noteworthy cause by giving 5% of each sale's purchase price to Direct Relief.

Thread Information