Where to find Frederique Constant deals?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sofreto

Thread: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10

    Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    Hi guys,

    I'm looking to buy my first automatic watch and I really love the Frederique Constant style so I feel this is a good place to start my future collection. In particular I am interested in the slimline moon phase with the blue dial.

    The problem is that here in Australia, and even back in the UK where I am from, I cannot find any good deals relative to other top Swiss brands which are frequently on sale for as much as 50%. FC on the other hand seems to always be full price, and the slimline moonphase in particular is hard to find first or second hand, especially with the blue dial (even though this is the model you most often see in marketing and reviews!).

    I really don't know where to look so any tips would be welcome.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    23

    Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    finished discounts here in europe. watches you pay full price. 10% discount


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    10

    Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    Quote Originally Posted by Papavero View Post
    finished discounts here in europe. watches you pay full price. 10% discount

    Sorry I don't catch you, do you mean there is a website called finished discounts?


    I will be traveling in Switzerland at the end of the year, is there any point in waiting to see if there are in store deals?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    118

    Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    Jomashop in New York has some good prices on FC watches. They also have sales on them occasionally that further reduce the price. They do ship internationally, but I am not sure of the cost. Take a look here and give them a call with your questions. Hope this helps.

    http://www.jomashop.com/help-center/...ional-shipping
    UofRSpider likes this.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    126

    Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    Keep on eye on Amazon Warehouse periodically; some great FC deals pop up there occasionally.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    8

    Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    Need help badly! Hi i just purchased a new FrederiqueConstantSlimlineMoonphase online on ebay(Florida US) for a very cheap price yesterday. It will arrive in about a week time here in Singapore. Just now i read about a guy who comments in ABlogToWatch webpage about this brand. It seems that this in house movement have some issues/problems, like wear and tear in a very short period, like 6 months!! He have 3 watches from FC and all of them have the issues. It seems genuine cause i have not read any reviews from any FC watch owners who have been using the watch for 2 or more years. I owned 3 Omega Seamasters with ETA movement and have never service my watches for about 8 years, my james bond seamaster about 10 years, and not a single one have any problem. And all 3 are 2nd hand watches. Is there anybody here who owned a FC with the manufacture movement for more than 2 years without any problems? Below I attached the link to this guy comment. I'm now a very worried man :(

    http://www.ablogtowatch.com/frederique-constant-slimline-moonphase-watch-review/2/

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Northern NJ
    Posts
    58

    Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fazboy View Post
    Need help badly! Hi i just purchased a new FrederiqueConstantSlimlineMoonphase online on ebay(Florida US) for a very cheap price yesterday. It will arrive in about a week time here in Singapore. Just now i read about a guy who comments in ABlogToWatch webpage about this brand. It seems that this in house movement have some issues/problems, like wear and tear in a very short period, like 6 months!! He have 3 watches from FC and all of them have the issues. It seems genuine cause i have not read any reviews from any FC watch owners who have been using the watch for 2 or more years. I owned 3 Omega Seamasters with ETA movement and have never service my watches for about 8 years, my james bond seamaster about 10 years, and not a single one have any problem. And all 3 are 2nd hand watches. Is there anybody here who owned a FC with the manufacture movement for more than 2 years without any problems? Below I attached the link to this guy comment. I'm now a very worried man :(

    http://www.ablogtowatch.com/frederique-constant-slimline-moonphase-watch-review/2/
    I also had a problem with the movement in my FC Classics. It was replaced under manufacturer's warranty. Running fine ever since.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    135

    Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

    Second this - I managed to pick up a FC Classics Moonphase, brand new in box, from Amazon for a great price.
    Quote Originally Posted by rudesiggy View Post
    Keep on eye on Amazon Warehouse periodically; some great FC deals pop up there occasionally.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 5
      Last Post: February 22nd, 2016, 15:36
    2. Frédérique Constant
      By Rr3003 in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: June 17th, 2015, 05:07
    3. Frederique Constant
      By Sharky in forum Affordable watches
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: July 30th, 2006, 19:14

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •