Where to find Frederique Constant deals?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sofreto

Thread: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy my first automatic watch and I really love the Frederique Constant style so I feel this is a good place to start my future collection. In particular I am interested in the slimline moon phase with the blue dial.

The problem is that here in Australia, and even back in the UK where I am from, I cannot find any good deals relative to other top Swiss brands which are frequently on sale for as much as 50%. FC on the other hand seems to always be full price, and the slimline moonphase in particular is hard to find first or second hand, especially with the blue dial (even though this is the model you most often see in marketing and reviews!).

I really don't know where to look so any tips would be welcome.

Re: Where to find Frederique Constant deals?

finished discounts here in europe. watches you pay full price. 10% discount

Quote Originally Posted by Papavero View Post
    finished discounts here in europe. watches you pay full price. 10% discount

Sorry I don't catch you, do you mean there is a website called finished discounts?

I will be traveling in Switzerland at the end of the year, is there any point in waiting to see if there are in store deals?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Jomashop in New York has some good prices on FC watches. They also have sales on them occasionally that further reduce the price. They do ship internationally, but I am not sure of the cost. Take a look here and give them a call with your questions. Hope this helps.

http://www.jomashop.com/help-center/...ional-shipping
    UofRSpider likes this.

Keep on eye on Amazon Warehouse periodically; some great FC deals pop up there occasionally.

Need help badly! Hi i just purchased a new FrederiqueConstantSlimlineMoonphase online on ebay(Florida US) for a very cheap price yesterday. It will arrive in about a week time here in Singapore. Just now i read about a guy who comments in ABlogToWatch webpage about this brand. It seems that this in house movement have some issues/problems, like wear and tear in a very short period, like 6 months!! He have 3 watches from FC and all of them have the issues. It seems genuine cause i have not read any reviews from any FC watch owners who have been using the watch for 2 or more years. I owned 3 Omega Seamasters with ETA movement and have never service my watches for about 8 years, my james bond seamaster about 10 years, and not a single one have any problem. And all 3 are 2nd hand watches. Is there anybody here who owned a FC with the manufacture movement for more than 2 years without any problems? Below I attached the link to this guy comment. I'm now a very worried man :(

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/frederique-constant-slimline-moonphase-watch-review/2/

Quote Originally Posted by Fazboy View Post
    Need help badly! Hi i just purchased a new FrederiqueConstantSlimlineMoonphase online on ebay(Florida US) for a very cheap price yesterday. It will arrive in about a week time here in Singapore. Just now i read about a guy who comments in ABlogToWatch webpage about this brand. It seems that this in house movement have some issues/problems, like wear and tear in a very short period, like 6 months!! He have 3 watches from FC and all of them have the issues. It seems genuine cause i have not read any reviews from any FC watch owners who have been using the watch for 2 or more years. I owned 3 Omega Seamasters with ETA movement and have never service my watches for about 8 years, my james bond seamaster about 10 years, and not a single one have any problem. And all 3 are 2nd hand watches. Is there anybody here who owned a FC with the manufacture movement for more than 2 years without any problems? Below I attached the link to this guy comment. I'm now a very worried man :(

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/frederique-constant-slimline-moonphase-watch-review/2/
    I also had a problem with the movement in my FC Classics. It was replaced under manufacturer's warranty. Running fine ever since.

Second this - I managed to pick up a FC Classics Moonphase, brand new in box, from Amazon for a great price.
    Quote Originally Posted by rudesiggy View Post
    Keep on eye on Amazon Warehouse periodically; some great FC deals pop up there occasionally.

Thread Information