Where to find a seastrong
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where to find a seastrong

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member JLS36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,009

    Where to find a seastrong

    I've struggled to find Alpina watches with the exception of jomashop and amazon where else does everyone go? I am searching for this seastrong automatic diver 300 not sure if it's out yet or where to look. I am interested in a few other Alpina watches is there a go to place anyone suggests buying? Here is a photo of the watch that is #1 on my list right now.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member JLS36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,009

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1460684960949.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  67.8 KB

    This is the photo I meant to attach.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    watchdaddy1 and nielss like this.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    105

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    It looks great but I haven't seen it anywhere.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gladstone,Oregon
    Posts
    2,383

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    It does look good!! I wonder if it was a new release at Basel this year for them? I have a hard time understanding their business model. They don't really show any North American dealers on their website but they have hired an American Actor, Billy Baldwin, to be their brand ambassador. I suppose he is known world wide but as well known as here?

    I finally gave up trying to find one from an American AD and bought my Seastrong from Jomashop. I am guessing maybe their presence is bigger In Europe and U.S. Customers are an after thought? I truly don't know but I like their products.

    Kevin

  6. #5
    Member JLS36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,009

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetboss View Post
    It does look good!! I wonder if it was a new release at Basel this year for them? I have a hard time understanding their business model. They don't really show any North American dealers on their website but they have hired an American Actor, Billy Baldwin, to be their brand ambassador. I suppose he is known world wide but as well known as here?

    I finally gave up trying to find one from an American AD and bought my Seastrong from Jomashop. I am guessing maybe their presence is bigger In Europe and U.S. Customers are an after thought? I truly don't know but I like their products.

    Kevin
    I agree with all of that I emailed the company last week about how to aquire products in North America and have yet to receive a response, so for the time being I wait and see if it surfaces in a few months.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    watchdaddy1 likes this.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    181

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    I have emailed several times through their website with no response. At any rate, what state are you in? There is a store in the Houston Galleria that deals with Alpina. I can't recall the the name, but it's on the third floor near the starbucks and the Westin if anyone from Houston can chime in on it.......

  8. #7
    Member JLS36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,009

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss0311 View Post
    I have emailed several times through their website with no response. At any rate, what state are you in? There is a store in the Houston Galleria that deals with Alpina. I can't recall the the name, but it's on the third floor near the starbucks and the Westin if anyone from Houston can chime in on it.......
    Quite a haul for me i am in Illinois.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member TradeKraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,163

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    That's a great looking Seastrong, I believe it is a new 2016 release.

    I bought my Seastrong Yacht Timer from an Amazon seller, but Jomashop is a great as well.

  10. #9
    Member JLS36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,009

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    Quote Originally Posted by TradeKraft View Post
    That's a great looking Seastrong, I believe it is a new 2016 release.

    I bought my Seastrong Yacht Timer from an Amazon seller, but Jomashop is a great as well.
    Will keep my eyes open for it thank you.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member Topspin917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    890

    Re: Where to find a seastrong

    Quote Originally Posted by JLS36 View Post
    I agree with all of that I emailed the company last week about how to aquire products in North America and have yet to receive a response, so for the time being I wait and see if it surfaces in a few months.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    This company in Los Angeles is an Alpina Authorized Dealer. Maybe they can give you some info on that Seastrong model.

    Leslie Gold Watch Co. - Retailer of Fine Watches

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. FS: Alpina Seastrong Diver
      By calibro9 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: June 12th, 2016, 21:24
    2. ALPINA Seastrong Diver HERITAGE
      By Watchuseek Feeds in forum Bloggers United
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 27th, 2016, 12:00
    3. ALPINA Seastrong Diver 300 AUTO
      By Watchuseek Feeds in forum Bloggers United
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: March 27th, 2016, 12:00
    4. FS: Alpina Seastrong Yacht Timer AL-525LB4V6
      By pierre7891 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: July 28th, 2015, 18:15
    5. Alpina SeaStrong 300 Dive Chrono
      By jmarkpatton in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: April 23rd, 2015, 17:22

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •