WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

WWYD?

512 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Nokie 
#1 ·
I found ano unexpected deal on anew FC 200G5S36 at a retail store and it caught me completely off guard. The store in question tends to be a clearance house of sorts with end of line or last of the lot sales. I literally started sweating when I saw it. I thought I might find a decent deal on a fashion brand or at best a Seiko. I realize it's not one of FC's top line autos, but is it worth the $299 they had it on for? It had boxes and papers, protective film all around - it was literally in brand new retail condition. What do you guys think?

I should have probably just bought it, as I had the option to return it unused.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Black Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

See less See more
#2 ·
I found ano unexpected deal on anew FC 200G5S36 at a retail store and it caught me completely off guard. The store in question tends to be a clearance house of sorts with end of line or last of the lot sales. I literally started sweating when I saw it. I thought I might find a decent deal on a fashion brand or at best a Seiko. I realize it's not one of FC's top line autos, but is it worth the $299 they had it on for? It had boxes and papers, protective film all around - it was literally in brand new retail condition. What do you guys think?

I should have probably just bought it, as I had the option to return it unused.

View attachment 10565938

View attachment 10565946

View attachment 10565954
Where did you find it?! If you don't buy it, I sure will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I think it's a good buy. While I don't need one, my watch box is currently missing a black dial dress watch, so I'd seriously consider buying this watch if I happened across one at that price. The quartz movement means it will be a convenient grab and go piece, and service costs should be negligible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.