cartier tank solo xl - crystal fit and finish

Thread: cartier tank solo xl - crystal fit and finish

cartier tank solo xl - crystal fit and finish

I recently bought a Cartier Tank solo XL from Crown and Caliber. In certain lighting angles, I notice some irregularities at the crystal edge. It reflects odd shadows with viewed closely. Is this normal? My fear is third party parts on the watch since its from Crown and caliber. Name:  Cartier tank.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  83.1 KBName:  cartier tank top.JPG
Views: 32
Size:  81.0 KB

Re: cartier tank solo xl - crystal fit and finish

Have you contacted C&C to return the watch, or asked them to fix and return?

Yeah, I asked the warranty department about this, and they said it was normal for a pre-owned watch. They have given me a option to return it since I'm still in the 7 day window. I'm still debating if this is something I can live with, since I did get a discounted price for the watch being pre-owned. Curious what other people would do. Is it worth keeping or return definitely?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The fact that you are asking here means it’s bothering you. If it were me and it bothers me, I’d return it.

It’ll just bug the hell out of you every time you see it on your wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DrMungo80 View Post
    Yeah, I asked the warranty department about this, and they said it was normal for a pre-owned watch. They have given me a option to return it since I'm still in the 7 day window. I'm still debating if this is something I can live with, since I did get a discounted price for the watch being pre-owned. Curious what other people would do. Is it worth keeping or return definitely?
    The fact that you noticed and had to ask the forum means you can not live with this and will regret. I would suggest to return. I have a Tank Solo xl too and there is nothing unusual or abnormal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information