Well, the dial colours have been chosen and we now need to ascertain how many dials need to be ordered per colour. If numbers for a particular colour don't reach 50 then we reserve the right to cancel that colour and members will have to choose from the remaining two.
Please reply to this thread with your LE number and choice of dial colour: blue, black or silver. If you have ordered more than one watch then please repeat the process for all watches. Since we want to save time and effort, please think carefully before replying as it will be a major hassle (and will distort figures) if a lot of people change their minds during the process. For example, LE 1 - blue, LE 7 - silver, LE 11 - black etc.
The default colour is now silver, so if members don't reply to this thread when we close the lists (provisionally on 28th February) then that is what colour their watch will be .
You can check your LE number here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WSnpUS0E#gid=1
We are a little surprised at how the colours have been spread so far and have decided to make some adjustments:
1) we have added red to the list of colours provisionally available, so everyone is welcome to sign up or change their dial colour. If someone does change their mind please also send an email to [email protected] so we can change the registration list.
2) the default dial has been changed to silver.
3) Torsten has managed to procure more movements so we are able to increase numbers from 150 to around 200. Please note, new LE numbers will be issued in sequence according to when deposit is paid.
4) a vote will be taken on whether to use gold or stainless steel hour markers for the silver dial. All other dials will come with stainless steel markers as default.
5) there will be a final vote for hour and seconds hands once colours have been decided