Below is the link to the latest LE number list, please check your entry carefully and let Recoil know if there is a problem:
2013 ST5 LE NUMBERS
An initial deposit of US$70 per watch will be required if you wish to participate in the voting threads for the 2013 WUS ST5 Project Watch. The watch will cost in the region of US$160 a piece (to be verified and does not include shipping) and the outstanding balance is to be paid upon completion of the watch. Please reply to this thread once you have made a deposit, include a list of LE numbers you would be interested in and add your WUS username when making payment.
Estimated time of production is 6-7 months and we are hoping the watches will be sent out in June, 2013.
We would like to make it clear that the design of the watch has NOT been finalised and the deposit is non-refundable. For further details please refer to this thread: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f461/20...-a-787860.html
It is your responsibility to accept the outcome of the votes once the deposit has been paid, so if you can't live with a certain case/lug size, dial colour/style etc. you can always wait until the design is to your liking before joining in the fun .
So what are the benefits of enrolling early?
1) You get to vote and shape the design of the watch
2) There is a better chance of securing your favourite / lucky number as the watches will be numbered (see below)
3) There will be 2 lucky winners of a Seagull ST5 black-dialled watch (drawn from the 1st 50 and 2nd 50 registered AND deposit paid members)
4) Torsten will send you his love as he will recoup his money spent procuring movements for this project (A joke, a joke!)
A brief explanation of how the LE numbers will be distributed this year, listed according to priority:
1) Ernie, Committee members and Mods. (don't worry we won't 'steal' your number from the previous project)
2) Previous project numbers for those who have paid the deposit within 2 weeks or if 100 deposits are placed (whichever occurs first)
3) Rest of numbers allocated in order of deposit paid
Instructions for making a Paypal payment for those unfamiliar with PP:
1) Press 'Send Money' on the tool bar at the top of the page
2) Enter [email protected] in the email slot
3 Enter USD70 (for each watch) under amount
4) Use Online purchases - Goods and click continue
5) Check details are correct and enter your WUS user name in the message section
6) Click send money!
Thank you and enjoy the rest of the ride!