Waiting list / Participation Rates?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Recoil

Thread: Waiting list / Participation Rates?

Banned

Waiting list / Participation Rates?

Hey, I'm interested in the way this watch is turning out and I'd like to move from the waiting list to the pre-registration list.

Have any more spots opened up?

Re: Waiting list / Participation Rates?

UPDATE

At present all 150 watches are accounted for.

The committee is in the process of trying to obtain 50 extra movements and once got they will need to be inspected and passed by Thomas.

So until a time where Thomas has passed 50 extra movements and confirmed the price to the committee the quantity will stay at 150.

Offering an extra 50 watches will also depend on the interest shown by members who need to register their interest on the waiting list now.

Recoil
    2013 committee

I'll be one of those interested in the next 50... going to the wait list now!
    Nomos Orion Tudor Pelagos Ω Speedmaster 105.012, Speediorite, SMP300, '53 '58 Seamasters,'54 '58 Constellations, Naiad, Trench Zenith 146D vintage Longines Flagships, Conquests, GP, 30L, Ultra-Chron Wittnauer Alarm WUS Tourbillon, Moonphase, ST5 Aevig Huldra, Corvid Lew & Huey Orthos Halios Tropik B Benarus Bronze Moray 44 Green Ball Engineer II Moonphase, Fireman NightTrain Deep Blue DayNight Recon Prometheus Jellyfish, Baiji Vostoks Sea-Gull 819.380, China AF 1963 Bernhardt B Divers Dan Henry 1963 Other vintage: Enicar Nivada Grenchen Bulova JLC Cyma Alpina Yema Eterna Marvin Revue Movado Juvenia Rolex Tudor Bulova Zodiac Benus Lemania Hamilton Heuer UG IWC

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Me too!

Thread Information