Entry Level Lange or Move On? - Page 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Entry Level Lange or Move On?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Entry Level Lange or Move On?

I find the Saxonia Thin 37mm to be exceptionally clean, and the simplicity of the dial is something that appeals to me greatly. The fact that it is one of the more affordable Langes is a pleasant bonus, and I hope to add one to my collection at some point in time. I feel the same way about my Patek Calatrava 5119J, as I prefer my dress watches to be minimalist and elegant.

Ultimately, whether this is the right choice for you boils down to a bit of soul searching, is the Saxonia the watch which makes you smile, or it is simply the Lange that you can afford?

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Certina DS-2; Coach Fulton; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P, SUN025P1; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Sistem51, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

Re: Entry Level Lange or Move On?

Nice comment mleok! The older 37mm Saxonia (with small seconds and more markers on dial) may be a good alternative too, if OP finds the Thin too plain/naked (i personally do). But the bottom line obviously is, buy a lange only if you love it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information