This and that
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Martin_B

Thread: This and that

This and that

What, the forum has been open for half a day already, and still no posts?
    Well, since you can't just post without also creating a thread, let this be the 'mixed bag' thread for posts that don't fit into design or production threads.

Mod. Russian, China Mech. Chascomm's Avatar

Re: This and that

I was waiting for the sub-forum to be created and then got too busy to check. finally I've got here and migrated the thread from the main CMW forum to here. I changed the title slightly to reflect what I thought was the main point of it.
    Chascomm
    Moderator, Russian Watches & Chinese Mechanical Watches Forums
    (no, I am not going to list all my watches here)

But, who would have expected that Ernie would create the forum minutes after my PM?
    hked and MHe225 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This is the first CMWF project I've caught from the beginning...what's the usual trigger event for getting the actual "process" (as opposed to the ongoing "discussion") underway?

I'm just curious what to expect regarding how long the initial discussions carry on before some sort of decision is made and action taken, and/or what crucial milestone needs to be met first?

None of which is to disparage the ongoing conversation over in the discussion thread.
    Sponsoring the forum off and on since 2013...

**I'm not on social media 24/7. It’s not a good way to reach me for support, or for me to deliver it. In order to best serve my customers, and manage my time effectively, I have turned private messaging off. The best way to reach me is using the support page of the NTH website. Thanks for understanding.**

At the moment we are finishing up the 2013 project, and with the 2012 Tourbillon still ongoing and some DC loose ends, it would make no sense to already start a new project. So now let the creative juices flow, and once the work on the ST5's is finished, we will need to get some examples of different styles worked out, and checked for viability in order to do the first style vote.

Regards,

Martin

Yes, way too early to narrow down and vote on anything. We need to encourage people to make more Photoshop (or Mac Preview) mockups!

Thread Information