WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

MG SAR Rescue Timer out box question

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  tsteph12 
#1 ·
Hi, Recently purchased the MG SAR Rescue Timer which came with a MG cardboard outer dust box. However when I research this watch notice that some appear to have a wooden outer box.. Any thoughts on this please?

#3 · (Edited)
The boxes I know of are made out of metal or wood.
The MÜhle S.A.R. Rescue Timer Bronze came in a very well made box, dark wood with glas on top.

Maybe yours is a Chronext „special". I'd ask them in the first place.
Yes it was from Chronext but it came from a German AD. It seems that some MG watches have the same box as mine but others have the wooden box. I have emailed MG to ask them about this and also Chronext. Will keep you posted. Incidentally what do you mean by ''Chronext special''?

#10 ·
I was incorrect, sorry. From what I have read, the 150th anniversary rotor (in blue) is only used on 4 models:

Teutonia Sport I
Sea-Timer BlackMotion
Panova Grün
Teutonia IV Mondphase

So it seems it's not included on your SAR, nor my Lunova Day/Date..... Guess I'll have to buy one of those next!!

This is what it looks like:

#11 ·
I was incorrect, sorry. From what I have read, the 150th anniversary rotor (in blue) is only used on 4 models:

Teutonia Sport I
Sea-Timer BlackMotion
Panova Grün
Teutonia IV Mondphase
Correct.

I wouldn't be surprised seeing another Mühle with blue rotor when Mühle celebrate its 150th anniversary on June 25th. From 03:15 to 06:00 pm Hans-Jürgen and Thilo Mühle will welcome their guest at the Uhrenmuseum Glashütte and guide them through the Mühle anniversary exhibition and present the new Mühle models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.