Muhle SAR vs Sinn U1 - Page 5
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Muhle SAR vs Sinn U1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Muhle SAR vs Sinn U1

Quote Originally Posted by amr ashraf View Post
    Hi
    I am sorry for knocking upon an old thread..
    But just wondering how was the durability of the rubber bezel of the SAR ?
    IF it got cuts and dings ..can it be replaced ?
    Had a SAR for around 3 years now, and so far it doesn't show any dings and given the finish of the case, there aren't any on the case as well.
    FBPB and zcat1958 like this.

Sounds like she is as tough as she looks and was intended to be.

I'd go w/the SAR for the size alone...I think Sinn has awesome tech and I've owned a couple Sinns...and I think the fit/finish is very good to excellent....but I think the SAR has a more interesting heritage and that lume...wow the lume....I sleep w/my watch so the lume is a must....I still find myself putting on my SKX @ bed time...because of the lume!...I buy $$$$ watches and the lume still isn't as good as my $ SKX...honestly, there's something wrong with that!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LARufCTR View Post
    I'd go w/the SAR for the size alone...I think Sinn has awesome tech and I've owned a couple Sinns...and I think the fit/finish is very good to excellent....but I think the SAR has a more interesting heritage and that lume...wow the lume....I sleep w/my watch so the lume is a must....I still find myself putting on my SKX @ bed time...because of the lume!...I buy $$$$ watches and the lume still isn't as good as my $ SKX...honestly, there's something wrong with that!
    Haha, I do the same - I put on my Helm Komodo at bed time cos of the lume as I do need to see the time during the wee hours of the morning.

Anyway, both the SAR and U1 have designs that are unique and striking. I'd go for the SAR based on personal preference of the aesthetics, but I doubt you could go wrong with either in terms of durability and the company's customer service.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information