Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,245

    Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Just received this most wonderful beast of a diver today. Very impressed so far. Great lume as others have commented. I'll be purchasing the bracelet from RightTime as the rubber strap is too tight on my wrist and prefer the metal anyway. This will not be my first and only Muhle for long.

    Name:  imag.jpg
Views: 980
Size:  39.1 KB

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gladstone,Oregon
    Posts
    2,383

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Congratulations on getting a beautiful watch. The M.G.s just don't seem to get the respect and appreciation they deserve. I have been looking at Big 29ers for awhile now. Might be time to buy.
    Kevin

  3. #3
    Moderator German Watches Forum
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,007

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    That looks good. Congratulations.

    Before you take the rubber strap off can you tell us about it?
    We don't see many with the separate rubber end links.


    Thanks,
    rationaltime

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,245

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Quote Originally Posted by rationaltime View Post
    That looks good. Congratulations.

    Before you take the rubber strap off can you tell us about it?
    We don't see many with the separate rubber end links.


    Thanks,
    rationaltime
    Purchased from original owner who reportedly bought new earlier this year. Nice rubber strap, but just a bit snug for my 7.25" wrist.

    Name:  imag.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  25.9 KB
    Name:  imag.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  22.2 KB
    Last edited by tsteph12; September 12th, 2014 at 05:31.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast Qld Australia
    Posts
    5,838

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Love my Rasmus......I have the same one on bracelet ..not rubber unfortunately...My son Stu organised a hand made leather band from James Raphael with a Muhle Glasshutte buckle for 8' wrist ...you will love that model..great lume..killa accurate..all the best Dave

  7. #6
    Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Hague-Amman-London-Berlin
    Posts
    52,237

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Congrats!
    Kind regards
    Mike


    Instagram @mikestuffler

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,245

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveandStu View Post
    Love my Rasmus......I have the same one on bracelet ..not rubber unfortunately...My son Stu organised a hand made leather band from James Raphael with a Muhle Glasshutte buckle for 8' wrist ...you will love that model..great lume..killa accurate..all the best Dave
    Dave,
    I've discovered a dealer in the US that apparently has new Rasmus rubber straps in stock signed with clasp. Feel free to send me a PM if you would like contact info for shop.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,245

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    My Rasmus is so far keeping time +2-3 secs/day. Amazing!

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,245

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Bracelet ended up being a special order from Germany and after several weeks, finally arrived. Great feel on wrist and appears to be well constructed. Transforms look of the Rasmus and I love it. Worth the wait.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  117.9 KB

    Name:  imagejpg2-3.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  27.7 KB
    Last edited by tsteph12; October 22nd, 2014 at 03:16.
    archimedes, 2535.80 and pbj204 like this.

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,434

    Re: Rasmus...my first Muhle-Glashutte

    Quote Originally Posted by tsteph12 View Post
    Bracelet ended up being a special order from Germany and after several weeks, finally arrived. Great feel on wrist and appears to be well constructed. Transforms look of the Rasmus and I love it. Worth the wait.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  117.9 KB
    Wow. That bracelet looks awesome on that watch! Looks indestructible. On a side note, I wish the SAR Rescue Timer had a matching bead-blasted crown like on your watch. Not sure I could pull off a Rasmus on my small wrist, a problem which sadly rules out many great watches.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •