Tudor Snowflake 9411/0
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bilgicer
  • 3 Post By svorkoetter

Thread: Tudor Snowflake 9411/0

Tudor Snowflake 9411/0

Hi everyone,

Do you think this Snowflake looks legit? Please let me know what you think. Many thanks in advance!

1979 Tudor Blue Submariner 9411 0 Snowflake | eBay
    Last edited by bilgicer; June 23rd, 2016 at 15:55.
    bobbee likes this.
    "Let X equal the quantity of all quantities of X. Let X equal the cold. It is cold in December. The months of cold equal November through February. There are four months of cold, and four of heat, leaving four months of indeterminate temperature. In February it snows. In March the Lake is a lake of ice. In September the students come back and the bookstores are full. Let X equal the month of full bookstores. The number of books approaches infinity as the number of months of cold approaches four. I will never be as cold now as I will in the future. The future of cold is infinite. The future of heat is the future of cold. The bookstores are infinite and so are never full except in September..." -David Auburn

Re: Tudor Snowflake 9411/0

Dial looks great. Bezel has correct fonts. Movement is stamped correctly and has the brass/golden balance and ruby. Case is shaped correctly with good fonts.

Only weird thing is that it has a newer crown tube and crown, but that would have been upgraded by RSC during a service. Also 1979 should have been 94110 instead of 9411/0, but back then Tudor did a bunch of weird things.

Overall looks great. The dial and movement alone are worth the price alone. I'll take it if you don't.

It was a fake and eBay removed it:
    http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=6803622
    Last edited by bilgicer; June 23rd, 2016 at 15:55.
    "Let X equal the quantity of all quantities of X. Let X equal the cold. It is cold in December. The months of cold equal November through February. There are four months of cold, and four of heat, leaving four months of indeterminate temperature. In February it snows. In March the Lake is a lake of ice. In September the students come back and the bookstores are full. Let X equal the month of full bookstores. The number of books approaches infinity as the number of months of cold approaches four. I will never be as cold now as I will in the future. The future of cold is infinite. The future of heat is the future of cold. The bookstores are infinite and so are never full except in September..." -David Auburn

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

LOL
    Adam
    NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

"Failure is not an option" - Gene Kranz
    "Owning a vintage watch is great, understanding where it sits in Horology is magnificent"
    and
    "By Teaching Others, We Teach Ourselves"
    Adam

Hmmm. I wonder if pimlico, whose post above is his first post on WUS, is actually the seller.
    hydrocarbon, nunzo and bilgicer like this.
    Stefan Vorkoetter: Programmer, hobbyist, amateur watchmaker, pilot, and collector of fountain pens, slide rules, calculators, and watches.

::subwave:: Chronograph Sea-Gull "1963" ChronographVortix Evolution (Explorer/Ranger homage) Vortix Adventurer (Sub/Explorer homage) • Black Lagoon (Black Bay homage) • Velocimaster V-33 (X-33 homage) • Штурманские (Sturmanskie) Chronograph Полет (Poljot)/Sekonda Alarm • Восток Амфибия (Vostok Amphibia) 420 with Cavalry Dial • Timex Expedition

Thread Information