WEBINAR #2The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch & Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch Colle
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WEBINAR #2The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch & Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch Colle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WEBINAR #2The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch & Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch Colle

It's FREE!!

Here you go.
    Webinar #2

The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch& Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch Collection in 2014 on Nov 16, 20147:00 PM EST register by clicking the link below:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...95938385409025

Our Gallet guest curator of wristwatches, AdamHarris will discuss the “genesis” of the automatic wristwatch 1922 to 1940s.Adam will also present some of his research findings during his stay as a guestwristwatch curator, including important and updated NAWCC collection itemsdescriptions, early patents and WWI photographs.
    Last edited by HOROLOGIST007; October 28th, 2014 at 22:03.
    NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

"Failure is not an option" - Gene Kranz
    "Owning a vintage watch is great, understanding where it sits in Horology is magnificent"
    and
    "By Teaching Others, We Teach Ourselves"
    Adam

Banned
    According to Accutronitis and his BFF I live in Berkshire, but really I live in Derbyshire

Re: WEBINAR #2The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch & Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch C

I cannot use either link to register Adam. The first is just a link to email address, the second tells me to "come back at the specified time and date."

Re: WEBINAR #2The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch & Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch C

Quote Originally Posted by bobbee View Post
    I cannot use either link to register Adam. The first is just a link to email address, the second tells me to "come back at the specified time and date."
    thanks, will check it out, maybe that was only for staff.
    will surely get correct link.
    thanks for reporting my bad
    adam
    NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

"Owning a vintage watch is great, understanding where it sits in Horology is magnificent"
    and
    Adam

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great talk. I even understood your Scottish brogue. Interesting that the Sydney morning Herald would have one of the earliest watch ads. Australia was very prosperous back then on the back of 50 years of gold rushes and people poured into the country from Europe, China and America. So perhaps enterprising jewellers and watchmakers decided to just follow the money.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by James A View Post
    Great talk. I even understood your Scottish brogue. Interesting that the Sydney morning Herald would have one of the earliest watch ads. Australia was very prosperous back then on the back of 50 years of gold rushes and people poured into the country from Europe, China and America. So perhaps enterprising jewellers and watchmakers decided to just follow the money.

Regards,
    Thanks James, I appreciate the feedback.
    I tried to speak slowly and clearly, but may have been a bit fast?

I will add some interesting things now to my next one in two weeks, based on questions to-night
    70 people attended.

Not surprising for Australia at all really. Australia was part of the British Commonwealth and especially Australia and Canada were (at least then) 100% loyal to out King (George V)

Once again - thanks
    Adam

and
    Adam

Here you go.
    Webinar #2

The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch& Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch Collection in 2014 on Nov 16, 20147:00 PM EST register by clicking the link below:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...95938385409025

Our Gallet guest curator of wristwatches, AdamHarris will discuss the “genesis” of the automatic wristwatch 1922 to 1940s.Adam will also present some of his research findings during his stay as a guestwristwatch curator, including important and updated NAWCC collection itemsdescriptions, early patents and WWI photographs.
    Last edited by HOROLOGIST007; October 29th, 2014 at 16:56.

and
    Adam

Updated the link, all should be good now.
    We had over 121 for webinar #1.
    I hope this one can be as interesting, I am 70% prepared it, with lots of new pictures.

A
    DragonDan likes this.

and
    Adam

Just bumping this.
    Also to mention if anyone still wants to download Webinar #1 it can be found here:
    https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rec...70043014726658

I am still adding some great new finds to Webinar #2 - hope all can attend
    adam

and
    Adam

Just a reminder.
    this sunday.
    free registration
    Enjoy.
    adam

and
    Adam

Free webinar this Sunday 16th.
    Just added more great info - just a hint - 1888 is broken.
    Hope you can attend

and
    Adam

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information