WEBINAR: Beginning of the wristwatch - what I (we) have learned in past 2 years
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: WEBINAR: Beginning of the wristwatch - what I (we) have learned in past 2 years

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WEBINAR: Beginning of the wristwatch - what I (we) have learned in past 2 years

Here is the information and link for people to register for NAWCC webinar.
    Its FREE, so no reason not to listen!
    Please register for The Beginning of the Wristwatch – What we have learned in 2 years on Oct 26, 2014 7:00 PM EDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/reg...26642688368386

This webinar will be a timeline walk through the beginning of the wristwatch, both in Europe and America. Adam Harris will discuss the fascinating amount of discoveries we have learned in past two years. This webinar will truly bring you up to date with the beginning of the wristwatch in Europe and America. There will be lots of interesting period advertisements and images included in the discussion.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
    tony20009 and Emre like this.
    NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

"Failure is not an option" - Gene Kranz
    "Owning a vintage watch is great, understanding where it sits in Horology is magnificent"
    and
    "By Teaching Others, We Teach Ourselves"
    Adam

Re: WEBINAR: Beginning of the wristwatch - what I (we) have learned in past 2 years

I saw Adam's notes for this. It should be interesting with some new data even!!
    "Forever is composed of nows." - Emily Dickinson

"The watch has to be surrounded by a history.
    You need more than just a great design. You need to create an atmosphere around the product.
    Who is the company behind it? Why are they using this material?
    People need to be able to identify the watch with themselves. It's based on emotion." - Ralph Furter

...that's just my opinion and I've been wrong before and will be again and might be now!

Re: WEBINAR: Beginning of the wristwatch - what I (we) have learned in past 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Eeeb View Post
    I saw Adam's notes for this. It should be interesting with some new data even!!
    Notes have improved.
    More good info added from the 10,000 research books available here.
    A
    NEVER ARGUE WITH AN IDIOT. FIRST THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL. THEN, THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

"Owning a vintage watch is great, understanding where it sits in Horology is magnificent"
    and
    Adam

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That sounds interesting,I've registered but not sure about the time difference and its US friendly schedule.

Is there a possibility for European timezone friendly session in the future?I believe there are many enthusiasts willing to participate but 2 o'clock in the night with a bunch of men doesn't really sound attractive:)

Quote Originally Posted by Emre View Post
    That sounds interesting,I've registered but not sure about the time difference and its US friendly schedule.

Is there a possibility for European timezone friendly session in the future?I believe there are many enthusiasts willing to participate but 2 o'clock in the night with a bunch of men doesn't really sound attractive:)
    I have asked.
    I guess they will see how this goes?
    adam

and
    Adam

BUMP
    6 days to go
    51 already signed up.
    Its FREE
    a

and
    Adam

Will you post the link to video after the webinar? I would like to see it but it will be middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by gdest View Post
    Will you post the link to video after the webinar? I would like to see it but it will be middle of the night.
    If you register then you can download it or watch it, but you must register first.

Here is the next one:
    NAWCC Staff ([email protected]) has invited you to be a panelist for the following webinar:
    The Beginning of the Self-Winding Wristwatch & Interesting Finds in the Museum Watch Collection in 2014

1. Click the link to join the webinar at the specified time and date:
    Sun, Nov 16, 2014 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST
    https://global.gotowebinar.com/pjoin...08734810442241
    Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.
    2. Choose one of the following audio options:
    TO USE YOUR COMPUTER'S AUDIO:
    When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
    --OR--
    TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
    If you prefer to use your phone, you must select "Use Telephone" after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below.
    Australia
    Toll: +61 3 8488 8990
    Access Code: 448-766-709
    Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
    Calling from another country?
    View System Requirements

and
    Adam

Enjoyed your presentation Adam and look forward to number two.

Thanks Ron
    appreciated
    will get links to No 2 today
    Thanks again to ALL who attended
    a

and
    Adam

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information