Amazon day is coming up best bang for the buck

Thread: Amazon day is coming up best bang for the buck

Amazon day is coming up best bang for the buck

This question is actually for my friend. But im the watch guy so I told him I would as here. He’s looking for a smart watch to buy on amazon for amazon day. Looking for something to get notifications from “my fitness pal”. What is the best bang for the buck. His phone is an android. This is way outta my Leauge so I figured I would ask here thanks guys.

I forgot to put his budget. He’s looking to spend up to 150 usd.

Re: Amazon day is coming up best bang for the buck

I suggest you wait and see what Amazon puts up for that price and then read reviews of those.
    caveat: Some watches do and some don't have GPS built-in. It's nice if they do because then you can track outdoor movements without taking your phone along with you.
    They don't all have a heart-rate monitor. If it's for fitness purposes the lack of one could well be a game-breaker. OTOH serious fitness fans might wear a discrete HR sensor.
    Some are difficult to buy replacement/alternative straps for. Should your friend be a dedicated follower of fashion, that might be important.
    For me, personally, it's important that my smartwatch be round. I will not wear a square one.

Thread Information