Gear S3 classic Hexad Stainless Steel watch band

Thread: Gear S3 classic Hexad Stainless Steel watch band

Gear S3 classic Hexad Stainless Steel watch band

I have received the Hexad oyster from Strapcode ..I paid for fast delivery & it took 4 days to get here to the UK..Very pleased with it .

This is the First watch i have had since i was 18 (i am now over 50) i don't like wearing watches because they alway's snagged my hair on my arms.But this fits perfect and the divers extension is fantastic when my wrist expands when i do some exercise i just press the extension for a little looser fit..Brilliant!..It feels nice and heavy i think it's 120g weight..It feels really well made the clasp is nice and solid and close with a nice click!.

The Strap came well packed and covered in plastic no scratches in perfect condition very pleased. anybody who is looking for a good quality stainless steel strap cant go wrong with this well worth the money
    I tried to post a link but it wont allow me so if you search youtube
    with "Samsung Gear S3 Classic Stainless steel Strap Hexad Oyster" you should be able to find it..

Re: Gear S3 classic Hexad Stainless Steel watch band

Quote Originally Posted by sasman1964 View Post
    I have received the Hexad oyster from Strapcode ..I paid for fast delivery & it took 4 days to get here to the UK..Very pleased with it .

This is the First watch i have had since i was 18 (i am now over 50) i don't like wearing watches because they alway's snagged my hair on my arms.But this fits perfect and the divers extension is fantastic when my wrist expands when i do some exercise i just press the extension for a little looser fit..Brilliant!..It feels nice and heavy i think it's 120g weight..It feels really well made the clasp is nice and solid and close with a nice click!.

The Strap came well packed and covered in plastic no scratches in perfect condition very pleased. anybody who is looking for a good quality stainless steel strap cant go wrong with this well worth the money
    I tried to post a link but it wont allow me so if you search youtube
    with "Samsung Gear S3 Classic Stainless steel Strap Hexad Oyster" you should be able to find it..
    Congrats! ...pictures?? :)

Thread Information