Good smart watches for running??
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamesmiles

Thread: Good smart watches for running??

Good smart watches for running??

I’ve been thinking for a while already about the idea of buying myself a smart watch for everyday life, but especially for running. I use Nike Run Club when running, so it would be good if i could connect the two. Cost wise I’m pretty open, I just want one that will hold me a while and be worth the money. Any reccomendations??

Re: Good smart watches for running??

Apple watch. Timex has some good things going on and recently they put out BT/GPS one for pretty nice price.
    I use Samsung Gear Sport with 3d party soft. not bad combo. not sure it work with nike. Also it not so good for running around stadium as non connected Timex GPS i had previously.
    Fitbit, Gramin, Tom Tom are good yet again not sure they work with Nike.
    If you have iPhone your #1 choice is Apple watch. If not try something else. Fitbit, Garmin, Timex and Samsung make a lot of sense and Samsung actually often on sale for 50% off for previous gen model. Not a bad offer.
    It should be special!

Garmin Instinct will give you 14 days without recharge and ton of features.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks for you responses

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket1991 View Post
    Apple watch. Timex has some good things going on and recently they put out BT/GPS one for pretty nice price.
    I use Samsung Gear Sport with 3d party soft. not bad combo. not sure it work with nike. Also it not so good for running around stadium as non connected Timex GPS i had previously. https://whatsappgb.download/fmwhatsapp-apk/
    Fitbit, Gramin, Tom Tom are good yet again not sure they work with Nike.
    If you have iPhone your #1 choice is Apple watch. If not try something else. Fitbit, Garmin, Timex and Samsung make a lot of sense and Samsung actually often on sale for 50% off for previous gen model. Not a bad offer.
    I will definitely check it out
    Rocket1991 likes this.

I personally use the Garmin 735xt. It works well for what I need it for. If you can live without a touch screen and a lot of the smart watch features the others have, i think it's pretty good.

Coros is a smaller company that is relatively new to the smart watch market. They make competitively priced watches with features I find useful as a multisport athlete. And some of the best battery life on the market. Worth a look at least.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Thread Information