Hybrid Smart Watch Advice
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dvzzz
  • 1 Post By BarracksSi

Thread: Hybrid Smart Watch Advice

Hybrid Smart Watch Advice

WUS Members,

I am seeking a hybrid smartwatch that I do not have to plug in to charge (thermal, solar/light, or replaceable battery), can provide calendar notifications (just need a buzz, not what the meeting is), and can keep the time without being connected to the phone. My research has shown that there are a number of options available. However, what I am having trouble finding out is whether any of these watches automatically reconnect if you walk out of range of the phone then return to being within range.

Any information would be much appreciated. Also, if you have a favorite hybrid, I would love to know which one you like.

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Re: Hybrid Smart Watch Advice

I find Misfit Command hybrid to be a decent watch for your needs. I am wearing it. Swimproof is another benefit. 20mm strap sizing makes it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by axinnel View Post
    WUS Members,

I am seeking a hybrid smartwatch that I do not have to plug in to charge (thermal, solar/light, or replaceable battery), can provide calendar notifications (just need a buzz, not what the meeting is), and can keep the time without being connected to the phone. My research has shown that there are a number of options available. However, what I am having trouble finding out is whether any of these watches automatically reconnect if you walk out of range of the phone then return to being within range.

Any information would be much appreciated. Also, if you have a favorite hybrid, I would love to know which one you like.

Thank you, in advance, for your help.
    axinnel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by axinnel View Post
    However, what I am having trouble finding out is whether any of these watches automatically reconnect if you walk out of range of the phone then return to being within range.
    At this stage in the game, I think they all reconnect automatically. The ones that didn't would have been shaken out of the market long ago.

(a broad, uninformed generalization, but I'd be surprised if any of them aren't good at reconnecting)
    axinnel likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dvzzz View Post
    I find Misfit Command hybrid to be a decent watch for your needs. I am wearing it. Swimproof is another benefit. 20mm strap sizing makes it easy.
    Thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarracksSi View Post
    At this stage in the game, I think they all reconnect automatically. The ones that didn't would have been shaken out of the market long ago.

(a broad, uninformed generalization, but I'd be surprised if any of them aren't good at reconnecting)
    Thank you!

Thread Information