I'm looking at the Garmin Instinct to be my first smart watch. I come from G-Shocks. Since this is my first dive into smart watches, I have some questions which I will arrange by numbers to make it easy on the eyes.
1. If I buy this now, would it feel outdated by the time the second Instinct releases or would I feel the "need" to upgrade?
2. Does Garmin continue their software support for older watches? I'd be upset if I buy this now but after 3 years their software support on my watch stops.
3. How's the battery on Garmin watches, do they need to be replaced like every 2 or 3 years?
4. Do we often get discounted sales on Garmin distributors?
5. Does Garmin have a good customer service?