Samsung Galaxy Active 2

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Active 2

Samsung Galaxy Active 2

Anyone planning on picking up the Galaxy Watch Active 2 when it comes out tomorrow?

I'm more than half tempted. I've had a Galaxy Watch 46mm for a while now and really like the Samsung interface and features, but the 46mm is kinda clunky (while the 42mm is just a bit too small). The 44mm Active 2 is tempting from a size perspective. I'm also really curious to try the haptic bezel.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Active 2

I've been curious for sure, but not planning on buying one. I REALLY like my ZeTime and I think I will have a hard time moving away from a hybrid smartwatch that still has the analog hands....
    Before you ask, yes, I've seen -45 degrees (both Celsius and Fahrenheit)

I hear you. I've toyed with a few hybrids, because I love the battery life (and having a watch that looks like, y'know, a real watch). But I just never found one that I really grooved on, so I think I'm on the Samsung train for now. Although the reports about the new Fossil Diana (digital-analog) technology are intriguing...

Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner1 View Post
    I've been curious for sure, but not planning on buying one. I REALLY like my ZeTime and I think I will have a hard time moving away from a hybrid smartwatch that still has the analog hands....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Meatshield the Yeti View Post
    I hear you. I've toyed with a few hybrids, because I love the battery life (and having a watch that looks like, y'know, a real watch). But I just never found one that I really grooved on, so I think I'm on the Samsung train for now. Although the reports about the new Fossil Diana (digital-analog) technology are intriguing...
    Have you ever seen the ZeTime from MyKronoz ? Check it out. It was the first smartwatch that I really liked and was able to wear every day.

Name:  IMG_20190826_154849.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  90.1 KB
    Before you ask, yes, I've seen -45 degrees (both Celsius and Fahrenheit)

I have 42mm Gear Sport, so i am good.
    Smaller watch is for sure is nice. Among most comfortable watches i ever had.
    It should be special!

UPDATE: I officially tried out the Active2 this weekend.

Short version is that I really liked it -- it's extremely comfortable on the wrist and the display is GORGEOUS. I had a bit of trouble with the haptic bezel, as I found it hard to find the exact right place to activate it, but I don't usually use the bezel rotation features much anyways. I didn't find it enough of an upgratde from my current Galaxy 46mm to make the switch, though.

I had originally had concerns about the battery life, but it seemed that after a day of use, I only lost ~15%, so the battery looks like it's got a nice long life to it.

So if my Galaxy ever dies, I know what I'm going to switch to.

Thread Information